·
Registered
37,705 Posts
Reactions: Silent Bird

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
A clown's clown.
The guy has thousands of hours of himself talking online, thus it would surprise me if a soundbite like that wouldn't exist about him. Anyways, I don't agree with many things he is saying, especially on topics about abortion and immigration, but I think he is an important voice in the diminishing conservative-democrat dialogue.

·
Registered
30,525 Posts
The guy has thousands of hours of himself talking online, thus it would surprise me if a soundbite like that wouldn't exist about him. Anyways, I don't agree with many things he is saying, especially on topics about abortion and immigration, but I think he is an important voice in the diminishing conservative-democrat dialogue.
I've never heard him say anything important. Certainly nothing unique.

·
Veelieve!!!
32,370 Posts
Black state health inspector calls cops to report his location, fearing someone would call 911 on him

"'Hey sir, I wanted to call and let you know I am an inspector just in case a citizen calls and says some strange Black man is walking around," he said.

Although I like the outcome, I find sad that this is reality in this supposed great nation .

·
Registered
32,976 Posts
Bullshit

·
Registered
32,976 Posts

Reactions: hablo

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
He's a forked tongue jewish suprematist piece of shit, go watch that interview he made on the BBC for further reference, how exposed he was.
Muh "fact over feelings", as long as you aren't called out on your own hypocrisy I guess.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
He's a forked tongue jewish suprematist piece of shit, go watch that interview he made on the BBC for further reference, how exposed he was.
Muh "fact over feelings", as long as you aren't called out on your own hypocrisy I guess.
Which conservative thinkers would you suggest listening to then?

·
Veelieve!!!
32,370 Posts
Wrongfully Arrested Because Face Recognition Can’t Tell Black People Apart

It is now more urgent than ever for our lawmakers to stop law enforcement use of face recognition technology.

·
Registered
37,705 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Which conservative thinkers would you suggest listening to then?
Jordan Peterson is a more articulate debater even I do not agree mostly with him cause I have liberal views. Shapiro just enjoys giving a short time for questions on student campuses and "destroying" them in long replies with no possibility of students to interact back. However when he is in a position to be questioned repeatedly he is melting down and demands debate instead of a tough interview. That BBC guy exposes his feelings over facts a lot ...

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Jordan Peterson is a more articulate debater even I do not agree mostly with him cause I have liberal views. Shapiro just enjoys giving a short time for questions on student campuses and "destroying" them in long replies with no possibility of students to interact back. However when he is in a position to be questioned repeatedly he is melting down and demands debate instead of a tough interview. That BBC guy exposes his feelings over facts a lot ...
Wait. Jordan Peterson is a conservative, because he opposes political correctness and identity politics? I've listened to hours of that guy talk, he is left leaning for sure.

Shapiro has that one video over his head yeah, which doesn't discredit him though.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Wait. Jordan Peterson is a conservative, because he opposes political correctness and identity politics? I've listened to hours of that guy talk, he is left leaning for sure.

Shapiro has that one video over his head yeah, which doesn't discredit him though.
I just think Shapiro has quite an exaggerated reputation among conservatives and partially it's due to his quick robotic speech. However, when you listen to him carefully he is using a lot of false arguments and narratives. For me Peterson is conservative ...that's question of labels but identically I can tell you ... because he is not racists or homophobe it doesn't mean he can't be conservative.

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
It's pride weekend in Seattle and I'm afraid to walk through the Gay Village at night. Chaz has turned into a homeless tent city teeming with overdoses and gun violence. 3 people have died in the area in separate shooting incidents in less than a week. The police station on the outskirts has been abandoned for weeks.

Outside of the zone, white supremacists are camping out gay businesses who have supported BLM and showing off their automatic guns to customers and staff. It's pride weekend and LGBTQ businesses have to close down because they are afraid that there will eventually be mass shootings. Police are not responding to calls about gunshots around the Chaz area because they allege they've been met with violence.

As much as I supported the BLM protests and joined in on several peaceful ones, the police leaving the station and then some of the protest organizers forming up Chaz/Chop around it were idiotic decisions.

I'm seriously considering moving back to Canada already, the US is a mess that I wasn't ready for.

·
Registered
19,640 Posts
Another mistaken arrest and broken wrist - Antonio Smith sues the City of Valdosta and its police department in Georgia.

I hope he gets all the money he requested.

A 46-year-old black man in Georgia who claims police officers used excessive force while wrongfully arresting him has sued the Valdosta Police Department. Antonio Arnelo Smith is suing the department for $700,000 after a city police officer grappled him from behind and slammed him to the ground. Officers said they were "investigating suspicious activity" and mistook Mr Smith as a suspect. The lawsuit also demands a jury trial.

According to the Valdosta Daily Times, the lawsuit names Valdosta Mayor Scott James Matheson, members of the city council, the city's Police Chief Leslie Manahan and three officers involved in the arrest as defendants.
Officers were responding to a report of panhandling outside a pharmacy. According to the lawsuit, officers responding to the call made contact with a man near the pharmacy and ran his information. They found the man had an outstanding warrant and arrested him.

Once that man was in custody, the officer told a colleague - who had just arrived - to search near the pharmacy for another man who had allegedly been asking customers for money. The officer wanted to find the man to see if the pharmacy wanted to bring trespassing charges against him.

Once the police realise Mr Smith has been injured - he cries from pain in the video - the officers take the handcuffs off. The officers then realise that the suspect they were searching for had already been arrested, and that they'd attacked Mr Smith in error.

Despite not having a description of the man, the officer went searching for a suspect, and found Mr Smith walking nearby.

Bodycam footage, acquired by the Valdosta Daily Times, provided insight into the incident.

On the video, an officer approaches Mr Smith claiming he was investigating "suspicious activity" related to the pharmacy. Mr Smith defends himself, explaining that while he had been in the pharmacy, he was waiting for his sister to wire him money. Mr Smith insists that he is innocent, that the staff at the pharmacy know who he is and that nearby security cameras would prove he hadn't done anything illegal.

The officer asks for identification and Mr Smith hands over his ID. As the exchange is taking place, another officer approaches Mr Smith from behind and grabs his arm. As Mr Smith reacts, the officer puts him in a bear hug. Mr Smith cries out that he hasn't done anything and the officer holding him tells him to put his arms behind his back. After the third time asking Mr Smith to do so, the officer body slams Mr Smith face-first into the ground. Mr Smith's arm breaks as a result, and the police handcuff him.

Once the police realise Mr Smith has been injured - he cries from pain in the video - the officers take the handcuffs off. The officers then realise that the suspect they were searching for had already been arrested, and that they'd attacked Mr Smith in error.
Caution: disturbing video

4201 - 4220 of 4250 Posts