Tennis Forum banner

3461 - 3480 of 3481 Posts

·
Registered
32,820 Posts
Plot twist: Turns out it was a black woman.
Only you and your peeps would think that changes anything. Cuckoo

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39,366 Posts
Only you and your peeps would think that changes anything. Cuckoo

He really thought he'd accomplished something. 🙄

·
Registered
32,820 Posts
He really thought he'd accomplished something.
Ignorance is bliss.

·
Registered
39,366 Posts
He never actually described the woman. Just a little joke based on one of the top Twitter replies assumed it was a white woman automatically.

Funny it brought out a racially-tinged 'your people' comment out of you :D.
No, that's actually what it brought out of you.

Your only purpose here is to protect white-thought and nothing else.

·
Registered
32,820 Posts
He never actually described the woman. Just a little joke based on one of the top Twitter replies assumed it was a white woman automatically.

Funny it brought out a racially-tinged 'your people' comment out of you :D.
With you and this thread nothing is ever a joke. All you do is continue to show your ignorance.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Looks like COVID-19 got rid of racism as well. People themselves have been the virus on this planet after all.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
I hate when people speak along the lines of: nature is perfect, humanity is evil.

I mean, yeah, humanity can be bad, but nature is evil. We are just a part of it. Dolphins are rapists, orcas kill for fun, spiders kill their partners and don't even get me started on wasps.

·
Registered
32,820 Posts
?????

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
Africans you are on your own!

France racism row over Africa testing comments

Two French doctors have been accused of racism after a TV debate in which one suggested trials in Africa to see if a tuberculosis vaccine would prove effective against coronavirus.

During the debate on TV channel LCI, Camille Locht, head of research at the Inserm health research group, was talking about a trial in Europe and Australia.

Jean-Paul Mira, head of intensive care at Cochin hospital in Paris, then says: “If I can be provocative, shouldn't we be doing this study in Africa, where there are no masks, no treatments, no resuscitation?”

“A bit like as it is done elsewhere for some studies on Aids. In prostitutes, we try things because we know that they are highly exposed and that they do not protect themselves.”

Dr Mira had earlier questioned whether the study would work as planned on healthcare workers in Europe and Australia because they had access to personal protective equipment to prevent them catching the virus.

·
Registered
32,820 Posts

·
Registered
32,820 Posts
Black NHL prospect called the n-word repeatedly in New York Rangers Zoom event
The New York Rangers organization and NHL denounced the incident where racist remarks were hurled at prospect K'Andre Miller

By
Matthew Allen
-
April 5, 2020

The moment a Black hockey signee was introduced to NHL fans during a team-sponsored meet-and-greet event online, things went south as he was met by repeated racist attacks.

K’Andre Miller, a 20-year-old defenseman from the University of Wisconsin, inked a deal with the New York Rangers on March 16. Less than a month later, one of his first introductions as a professional player was a racial attack during an event hosted on Zoom, as reported by USA Today.

During the session called “Future Fridays,” the Rangers organization was hosting 500 fans when an “individual” began repeatedly posting racial slurs towards Miller. The person typed the n-word in all caps over and over again in the group chat, according to The Guardian.

The Rangers disabled the user, who the team says was a hacker, and issued a statement condemning the actions: “We were incredibly appalled by this behavior, which has no place online, on the ice, or anywhere, and we are investigating the matter.”

·
Registered
32,820 Posts
Welcome to the racist fans of the NHL . You still a nigar even when thousands of people are dying every day.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts

3461 - 3480 of 3481 Posts