Tennis Forum banner

3441 - 3460 of 3481 Posts

·
Registered
32,820 Posts
You couldn't even see I was writing that I agreed it was stupid to complain about the ad?
Instead of going in circles...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39,357 Posts

·
Registered
39,357 Posts
Instead of going in circles...

They're predisposed to challenge anything here that's not posted by one of their ilk, then run back with their tails between their legs when called out on it.

·
Trainwreck
58,195 Posts
You two ought to reread my post and then apologize
Your post revealed nothing of the sort. Try again.
[I don't like certain types of advertisiing], [complaining about this as if this is that type of advertising is stupid].

I was on your side with this one. Jesus wept :cry:

·
Registered
39,357 Posts
You two ought to reread my post and then apologize

[I don't like certain types of advertisiing], [complaining about this as if this is that type of advertising is stupid].

I was on your side with this one. Jesus wept :cry:
Give it a rest, Riddler. ?

·
Registered
39,357 Posts
Trump Supporter Sentenced to 1 Year in Prison for Threatening to Assault & Murder Rep. Ilhan Omar

Mar 13, 2020

H11 trump supporter sentenced 1 year prison threatening assault murder rep ilhan omar

A vocal supporter of Donald Trump was sentenced Wednesday to a one-year prison term for threatening to assault and murder Minnesota Congressmember Ilhan Omar. Fifty-five-year-old Patrick Carlineo Jr., who told investigators he “loves the president” and “hates radical Muslims in our government,” called Omar’s office in 2018 and delivered the threat in an expletive-laden rant. Congressmember Omar is one of the first two Muslim women elected to Congress and is the only lawmaker to wear a hijab. At a sentencing hearing in federal court in western New York Wednesday, Carlineo received a shortened prison term after Congressmember Omar pleaded for leniency. She wrote in a statement to the judge, “The answer to hate is not more hate; it is compassion. He should understand the consequences of his actions, be given the opportunity to make amends and seek redemption.”

[Democracy Now!]

👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

·
Registered
32,820 Posts
Trump Supporter Sentenced to 1 Year in Prison for Threatening to Assault & Murder Rep. Ilhan Omar

Mar 13, 2020

H11 trump supporter sentenced 1 year prison threatening assault murder rep ilhan omar

A vocal supporter of Donald Trump was sentenced Wednesday to a one-year prison term for threatening to assault and murder Minnesota Congressmember Ilhan Omar. Fifty-five-year-old Patrick Carlineo Jr., who told investigators he “loves the president” and “hates radical Muslims in our government,” called Omar’s office in 2018 and delivered the threat in an expletive-laden rant. Congressmember Omar is one of the first two Muslim women elected to Congress and is the only lawmaker to wear a hijab. At a sentencing hearing in federal court in western New York Wednesday, Carlineo received a shortened prison term after Congressmember Omar pleaded for leniency. She wrote in a statement to the judge, “The answer to hate is not more hate; it is compassion. He should understand the consequences of his actions, be given the opportunity to make amends and seek redemption.”

[Democracy Now!]

One year ain't shyt. He serves a few months and back out again.

·
Registered
39,357 Posts
One year ain't shyt. He serves a few months and back out again.

It would have been longer had Omar kept her mouth shut.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Which reminds me of this clip:

·
Registered
32,820 Posts

·
Registered
32,820 Posts
3441 - 3460 of 3481 Posts