Tennis Forum banner

2661 - 2680 of 3862 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
No thanks, I experience more White supremacy than I care to without an invitation. Maybe the wannabes in this thread will take you up on your kind offer.

At least I was willing to extend some kindness toward you.

Let's say you got me to bow down and meet every single one of your demands and I complied with them all...you would still not like me. And it is because of the color of my skin. Always remember who is the real racist. Good luck to you.

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts

Let's say you got me to bow down and meet every single one of your demands and I complied with them all...you would still not like me. And it is because of the color of my skin. Always remember who is the real racist. Good luck to you.
Good one. Exposed for his worth. He’s a black supremacist.

·
Registered
39,696 Posts

What demands are you hallucinating about, David Duke? And liking you is not a goal of mine. How presumptuous of you. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
What about racial segregation guys? no more evil white men to hold you down, you could finally prosper and fulfil your ambitions.

·
Registered
39,696 Posts
What about racial segregation guys? no more evil white men to hold you down, you could finally prosper and fulfil your ambitions.
Having meddlesome white supremacists mind their own damn business would do the trick.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Having meddlesome white supremacists mind their own damn business would do the trick.
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
But then again it's like everyone love to live with white people in white countries, at the point of risking their lives to get in there for example.

·
Registered
39,696 Posts
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
No it isn't.

But then again it's like everyone love to live with white people in white countries, at the point of risking their lives to get in there for example.
Only a White supremacist would try to frame it like that.

·
Registered
32,938 Posts
No it isn't.

Only a White supremacist would try to frame it like that.
Why you still giving that ignorant ass racist a platform? The only people its helping is the known white supremacist apologist on this board.

·
Registered
32,938 Posts
Charges have been dropped against an elderly deaf man who was arrested for being beaten by incompetent cops unable to handle deaf people.
deaf
Elderly Deaf Man Beaten by Cops for 7 Minutes for Not Responding to Their Yelling
Matt Agorist January 18, 2017

Oklahoma City, OK — Police officers assaulting or even killing deaf people for being unable to hear their commands is a tragic reality. Pearl Pearson Jr. has learned that reality the hard way. For nearly seven minutes, Pearson, 64-years-old at the time and diabetic was beaten and arrested by police officers as they yelled at him to stop resisting.

Oklahoma Highway Patrol officers, Eric Foster and Kelton Hayes were the two officers that were involved in what an affidavit claims was a 7-minute altercation.

When the original incident happened on January 3, 2014, police refused to release the video. However, weeks later, after the media frenzy died down, police quietly released the dashcam. The disturbing video shows troopers yelling at Pearson and drag him from the vehicle.

He was dragged from the vehicle in spite of the fact that he did everything he was supposed to as a deaf driver, according to his family.

According to Pearson’s family, Pearl pulled over and rolled down his window expecting an officer to ask for this identification. An officer struck him in the face before Pearl had the chance to do anything.

The photos of his swollen and bruised face clearly show the result of the police action.

After Pearson was beaten by police, he was arrested and charged with resisting arrest. He was thrown in jail, and, according to his family, an interpreter was never provided while Pearl was under the care of law enforcement — not during the booking, hospital, or time at the jail was an interpreter provided — even though Pearl requested one.

Pearson was sitting in a jail cell, battered and bruised, and had no idea ‘why.’

Pearson has no criminal record, and in fact is a father to a police officer, his son-in-law is also a cop. In 2015, Pearson was given an award for his amazing service to the community for working with people with disabilities.

Finally, after 3 years of holding it over his head, the District Attorney’s office decided to drop the charges. However, they dropped the charges, not because they thought the cops were in the wrong, and not because they thought Pearson was innocent. In fact, neither of the cops involved in beating a deaf man for being unable to understand them has faced any discipline at all. The sole reason the case was dropped was because the trial cost was too high.

Pearson, who learned sign language during segregation, learned a different way of communicating other than the traditional American Sign Language (ASL). He needs a translator for court officials to understand him. Because the cost of translators was so high, the DA decided to toss the case out.

The DA announced this week, that Pearson would no longer face the charges.

“It is the District Attorney’s responsibility to be a good steward of the taxpayer’s money,” District Attorney David Prater wrote. “Though it is important to prosecute matters to promote public safety and assure that the State of Oklahoma’s laws are enforced, the financial burden placed on the State to prosecute a matter is a legitimate consideration; especially as in this case, the matter is a misdemeanor.”

Matt Agorist is an honorably discharged veteran of the USMC and former intelligence operator directly tasked by the NSA. This prior experience gives him unique insight into the world of government corruption and the American police state. Agorist has been an independent journalist for over a decade and has been featured on mainstream networks around the world. and now on Steemit

·
Registered
39,696 Posts
Why you still giving that ignorant ass racist a platform? The only people its helping is the known white supremacist apologist on this board.
I'm intrigued by their stupidity and bored, I guess. :shrug:

·
Registered
39,696 Posts
Charges have been dropped against an elderly deaf man who was arrested for being beaten by incompetent cops unable to handle deaf people.
deaf
Elderly Deaf Man Beaten by Cops for 7 Minutes for Not Responding to Their Yelling
Matt Agorist January 18, 2017

Oklahoma City, OK — Police officers assaulting or even killing deaf people for being unable to hear their commands is a tragic reality. Pearl Pearson Jr. has learned that reality the hard way. For nearly seven minutes, Pearson, 64-years-old at the time and diabetic was beaten and arrested by police officers as they yelled at him to stop resisting.

Oklahoma Highway Patrol officers, Eric Foster and Kelton Hayes were the two officers that were involved in what an affidavit claims was a 7-minute altercation.

When the original incident happened on January 3, 2014, police refused to release the video. However, weeks later, after the media frenzy died down, police quietly released the dashcam. The disturbing video shows troopers yelling at Pearson and drag him from the vehicle.

He was dragged from the vehicle in spite of the fact that he did everything he was supposed to as a deaf driver, according to his family.

According to Pearson’s family, Pearl pulled over and rolled down his window expecting an officer to ask for this identification. An officer struck him in the face before Pearl had the chance to do anything.

The photos of his swollen and bruised face clearly show the result of the police action.

After Pearson was beaten by police, he was arrested and charged with resisting arrest. He was thrown in jail, and, according to his family, an interpreter was never provided while Pearl was under the care of law enforcement — not during the booking, hospital, or time at the jail was an interpreter provided — even though Pearl requested one.

Pearson was sitting in a jail cell, battered and bruised, and had no idea ‘why.’

Pearson has no criminal record, and in fact is a father to a police officer, his son-in-law is also a cop. In 2015, Pearson was given an award for his amazing service to the community for working with people with disabilities.

Finally, after 3 years of holding it over his head, the District Attorney’s office decided to drop the charges. However, they dropped the charges, not because they thought the cops were in the wrong, and not because they thought Pearson was innocent. In fact, neither of the cops involved in beating a deaf man for being unable to understand them has faced any discipline at all. The sole reason the case was dropped was because the trial cost was too high.

Pearson, who learned sign language during segregation, learned a different way of communicating other than the traditional American Sign Language (ASL). He needs a translator for court officials to understand him. Because the cost of translators was so high, the DA decided to toss the case out.

The DA announced this week, that Pearson would no longer face the charges.

“It is the District Attorney’s responsibility to be a good steward of the taxpayer’s money,” District Attorney David Prater wrote. “Though it is important to prosecute matters to promote public safety and assure that the State of Oklahoma’s laws are enforced, the financial burden placed on the State to prosecute a matter is a legitimate consideration; especially as in this case, the matter is a misdemeanor.”

Matt Agorist is an honorably discharged veteran of the USMC and former intelligence operator directly tasked by the NSA. This prior experience gives him unique insight into the world of government corruption and the American police state. Agorist has been an independent journalist for over a decade and has been featured on mainstream networks around the world. and now on Steemit
Too expensive my ass; they realized they fucked with the wrong one this time.

But regardless to all of that - SAY IT WITH ME - "There must be, has to be, more to the story." :scratch:

·
Registered
32,938 Posts
Ph.D. Student From Malaysia Kills Herself After Months of Racist Bullying at Utah State University

A Utah State student’s reports of racist bullying that ultimately forced her to take her own life had fallen on deaf ears, a lawsuit alleges.

Jerusha Sanjeevi, 24, a Ph.D. candidate at Utah State University, allegedly suffered eight long months of bullying from fellow students who called her names and even conjured rumors that she was mentally unstable.

Jerusha Sanjeevi. Image via Facebook / @jerusha.sanjeevi
Sanjeevi enrolled at the university in the fall of 2016, just after graduating from Minnesota State University with a master’s degree in clinical psychology. Almost immediately, two students in her cohort singled her out, saying that she had a “weird Asian name,” joking that she was “bipolar” and calling her “stupid,” The Salt Lake Tribune reported.

Her boyfriend, Matthew Bick, filed the suit on Thursday on behalf of her parents, who live in Malaysia. It includes email and text conversations between Sanjeevi and her professors, which allegedly show their uncertainty in addressing her complaints.

Sanjeevi and her boyfriend, Matthew Bick. Image via Facebook / @jerusha.sanjeevi
According to the suit, one of the two students — whom Sanjeevi had worked with at a professor’s lab and as a teaching assistant — was particularly relentless.

The female student allegedly discredited her in class, said that she smelled like Indian food, claimed that dark skin was “a sign of inferiority” and spread rumors that she was mentally unstable because she was worried about being deported.

Utah State University is 83% White, according to its Office of Analysis, Assessment and Accreditation. Image via Instagram / @usuaggielife
Sanjeevi first reported her concerns to their professor in September 2016. However, the professor, who allegedly had a close relationship with the other student, “dismissed [the reports] as a misunderstanding” and continued to give preferential treatment to that student.

The following month, Sanjeevi celebrated Diwali in hopes of bridging cultural gaps. Unfortunately, the bullying only got worse after, with the other student mocking her research on rape and sexual pathology.

“Every day I dread going to class now because I sit 3 feet from my White bully,” Sanjeevi texted a friend a few months into the program. She took her own life in April 2017.

According to the suit, Sanjeevi talked to at least five professors, the university’s counseling center, its student conduct office and affirmative action department. The psychologist at the counseling center dismissed her concerns, concluding that she “rarely puts in the time required of a graduate student and tends to procrastinate.”

“To be honest, I am defeated and at a loss as to what to do at this point to make her stop. I have heard that she has been spreading these rumors even to faculty. Because I do not have institutional power in comparison to her, my faculty have not believed me even though I have asked for help repeatedly,” Sanjeevi told a professor in a final email, according to Deseret News.

“I do not know what to do at this point except accept defeat. I just needed you to know the truth before I leave.”

See also

August 14, 2017

·
Registered
32,938 Posts
Ph.D. Student From Malaysia Kills Herself After Months of Racist Bullying at Utah State University

A Utah State student’s reports of racist bullying that ultimately forced her to take her own life had fallen on deaf ears, a lawsuit alleges.

Jerusha Sanjeevi, 24, a Ph.D. candidate at Utah State University, allegedly suffered eight long months of bullying from fellow students who called her names and even conjured rumors that she was mentally unstable.

Sanjeevi enrolled at the university in the fall of 2016, just after graduating from Minnesota State University with a master’s degree in clinical psychology. Almost immediately, two students in her cohort singled her out, saying that she had a “weird Asian name,” joking that she was “bipolar” and calling her “stupid,” The Salt Lake Tribune reported.

Her boyfriend, Matthew Bick, filed the suit on Thursday on behalf of her parents, who live in Malaysia. It includes email and text conversations between Sanjeevi and her professors, which allegedly show their uncertainty in addressing her complaints.

Sanjeevi and her boyfriend, Matthew Bick. Image via Facebook / @jerusha.sanjeevi
According to the suit, one of the two students — whom Sanjeevi had worked with at a professor’s lab and as a teaching assistant — was particularly relentless.

The female student allegedly discredited her in class, said that she smelled like Indian food, claimed that dark skin was “a sign of inferiority” and spread rumors that she was mentally unstable because she was worried about being deported.

Utah State University is 83% White, according to its Office of Analysis, Assessment and Accreditation. Image via Instagram / @usuaggielife
Sanjeevi first reported her concerns to their professor in September 2016. However, the professor, who allegedly had a close relationship with the other student, “dismissed [the reports] as a misunderstanding” and continued to give preferential treatment to that student.

The following month, Sanjeevi celebrated Diwali in hopes of bridging cultural gaps. Unfortunately, the bullying only got worse after, with the other student mocking her research on rape and sexual pathology.

“Every day I dread going to class now because I sit 3 feet from my White bully,” Sanjeevi texted a friend a few months into the program. She took her own life in April 2017.

According to the suit, Sanjeevi talked to at least five professors, the university’s counseling center, its student conduct office and affirmative action department. The psychologist at the counseling center dismissed her concerns, concluding that she “rarely puts in the time required of a graduate student and tends to procrastinate.”

“To be honest, I am defeated and at a loss as to what to do at this point to make her stop. I have heard that she has been spreading these rumors even to faculty. Because I do not have institutional power in comparison to her, my faculty have not believed me even though I have asked for help repeatedly,” Sanjeevi told a professor in a final email, according to Deseret News.

“I do not know what to do at this point except accept defeat. I just needed you to know the truth before I leave.”

See also

August 14, 2017
Shameful and so sad for this young lady and her family. Reading this put knots in my stomach because a relative of mine goes to college in Utah. The only saving grace is that he's an athlete so he might be protected. Even knowing that, my nerves are still all twisted up.

·
Registered
39,696 Posts
Shameful and so sad for this young lady and her family. Reading this put knots in my stomach because a relative of mine goes to college in Utah. The only saving grace is that he's an athlete so he might be protected. Even knowing that, my nerves are still all twisted up.
Ignorant racists with nothing better to do with their time. :sad:

·
Registered
30,358 Posts
It's so tragic. :sad: We need to remove the stigma against mental health issues. She needed better support.

·
Trainwreck
58,294 Posts

See also

August 14, 2017
It seems very weird someone would say verbatim dark skin is "a sign of inferiority". I just can't picture a white student using that language exactly. I could slightly imagine a fellow Asian student using that language while being colourist and what was said was translated or something, but racist bullying language is usually a lot simpler and blunt than that, like "go back to Asia" or something. And also, saying someone smells like Indian food while a bit bitchy and rude doesn't seem like a serious attempt again at bullying.

I am sorry for this girl who killed herself, she was very pretty, but this story seems a bit weird unless this article missed out a lot of stuff :shrug:.

2661 - 2680 of 3862 Posts