Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Good for Nuria :banana:

Gotta say I don't get the Coco hype. She can barely qualify to 25Ks. There's like 30 girls her age and younger who are ranked higher. Instead of going up this year, she's dropped over a 100 spots in the rankings. :help:

·
Registered
31,977 Posts
The problem is Coco just shat on her wildcard, embarrassed herself, US tennis and the organizers, but she´ll get another wildcard next time, instead of earning a place. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Nice first set Nuria :worship:
Keep confidence on your serve;), you're playing pretty good matches

Carla is waiting for you :cool:

Good luck tiny Nuri!

·
Registered
11,042 Posts
The problem is Coco just shat on her wildcard, embarrassed herself, US tennis and the organizers, but she´ll get another wildcard next time, instead of earning a place. :rolleyes:
You took the words right out of my mouth.
Coco :help:

·
Registered
23,292 Posts
Waste of a wild card. I like CoCo and want her to do well, but she has not done anything this year that warrants MD WC. Hopefully she is working hard still and once she starts performing better at the smaller events, she can get these wild cards and make good use of them. Until then, make her earn it. :shrug:

·
Registered
34,279 Posts
Is CoCo the brand new Donald Young??? :hearts::p

Congrats Nuri, now let's see if Carla is completely fit once again :D

·
Registered
11,042 Posts

Congrats Nuri, now let's see if Carla is completely fit once again :D
I really hope not. Young has been a major let down, and I would hate for Coco to be the same.

·
Registered
34,279 Posts
I really hope not. Young has been a major let down, and I would hate for Coco to be the same.
Well, she's young still, as Donald is... give them time and hope the sisters continue playing until they have heiress; top ten without anyone from US would be utterly bizarre

·
Martina&Roger <3
7,823 Posts
Coco :eek::sad:

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
Nuria :D, now send Carla packing home please!

·
Registered
31,977 Posts
I remember, when people called him the next Marcelo Rios. I doubt Young could win a senior´s tour event if Marcelo, Pete, Stich and Goran played. :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts