Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quiz #1:
1. Which blonde Russian lost to Martina Hingis in the semi's of Wimbledon in 1997?
2-3. Which two players mother is the founder of the OWL Foundation?
4. Venus Williams "collided" with which player at the 1997 U.S. Open semifinals?
5. Who won the 2004 French Open mixed doubles with Richard Gasquet?
6-7. Which two players played the longest match ever at the 2004 French Open?
8. At which tournament was Monica Seles not allowed to grunt in the final against Steffi Graf?
9. What is the minimum number of balls a player must hit in a set?
10. Who advanced to the finals of Oz Open in 1999 against Hingis?

PM me with your answers

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a quiz that your supposed to answer to make the tour more realistic, you answer it and if you fail it twice then one of your players has to sit out for a week

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
When will we find out the results to the quiz (i think we did very well :angel: )

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still need a couple more players answers, so I will give them 'til tomorrow to send them in, so real answer will be up late tomorrow

·
Banned
4,117 Posts
Did I send mine in?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Answer to Quiz #1:
1. Which blonde Russian lost to Martina Hingis in the semi's of Wimbledon in 1997?Anna Kournikova
2-3. Which two players mother is the founder of the OWL Foundation?Venus and Serena Williams
4. Venus Williams "collided" with which player at the 1997 U.S. Open semifinals?Irena Spirela
5. Who won the 2004 French Open mixed doubles with Richard Gasquet?Tatiana Golovin
6-7. Which two players played the longest match ever at the 2004 French Open?Arnaud Clement and Fabrice Santoro
8. At which tournament was Monica Seles not allowed to grunt in the final against Steffi Graf?Wimbledon
9. What is the minimum number of balls a player must hit in a set?12(you hit all aces, your opponent hits all double faults)
10. Who advanced to the finals of Oz Open in 1999 against Hingis?Amelie Mauresmo

All players have passed the quiz

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
Damn, question 9 tricked me!!! :mad: and question 10 i thought it sed US :eek:

·
Banned
4,117 Posts
Can you be kind to say my mark?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts