Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Who umpired the S.Williams/Kuznestova game?

2. Was it the same person who umpired Dokic/Safina?

Thanks.

·
Registered
25,074 Posts
LOL! Another Willilams thread!

·
Registered
9,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ What the heck?

It's got nothing to do with the Williams. I just want an answer for crying out loud.

·
Registered
25,074 Posts
^ What the heck?

It's got nothing to do with the Williams. I just want an answer for crying out loud.
You'll use the answer to start some insulting Williams thread. :yawn:

·
Registered
9,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm afraid you've got some serious issues. You think everything is about the Williams sisters.

I couldn't give a stuff about them, this thread has nothing to do with them, all I want is a friggin name.

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
It's this weird Sweidsh lady... Louise something... She has very weird voice inflection. I thought Asderaki umpired the Dokic-Safina match??

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
I'm afraid you've got some serious issues. You think everything is about the Williams sisters.

I couldn't give a stuff about them, this thread has nothing to do with them, all I want is a friggin name.
And yet, to the rest of the board, you are pathologically obsessed.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
It's this weird Sweidsh lady... Louise something... She has very weird voice inflection. I thought Asderaki umpired the Dokic-Safina match??
Ya, Asderaki did the Safina-Dokic. Not sure about the name of the Serena-Kuzy match, but I hope she gets more big matches. She seems to be a very solid umpire.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts