Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The links to Kim's fan blog are posted in Kims forum Classy Clijster's Lounge but all in separate threads. Would it be possible that Rusty Backhand who opens them keeps one thread for all of them and the links to the blogs can be posted in separate posts ;) that'll allow all posters to react to them as they come along and might start nice discussions there
:cool:

Thanks in advance :kiss:

I wanted to ask in a PM but didn't manage to send him/her one so that's why I post a question here.

·
45,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's annoying then :scratch: because if not very active Kim's forum first page comes up full thread for blog entries and it's not great...

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Yasmine said:
The links to Kim's fan blog are posted in Kims forum Classy Clijster's Lounge but all in separate threads. Would it be possible that Rusty Backhand who opens them keeps one thread for all of them and the links to the blogs can be posted in separate posts ;) that'll allow all posters to react to them as they come along and might start nice discussions there
:cool:

Thanks in advance :kiss:

I wanted to ask in a PM but didn't manage to send him/her one so that's why I post a question here.
You have a point (one that I made in a PM a week or so ago to Carola and wtn_amanda, who are both presumably handling many things with this project, and may just not have the time to rework things even if they agree). Suggestion: ask posters in the CCL to reply to the "teaser posts" mentioning the topics in the meantime. BTW, I think you mean BloggerBot, Rusty is the general "news bot" and has nothing to do with the blogs.

·
45,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks JR, I actually checked and it's Rusty who posts the links to the blogs;)

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Yasmine said:
Thanks JR, I actually checked and it's Rusty who posts the links to the blogs;)
OK, Blogger Bot is the "name" used in this forum, Rusty (who also "does" the news archive forum) "has" the CCL, "Shakira" is the bot for the Justine forum, "Ratite" wherever-I-forget-now, etc. On the one hand, Amanda and Carola have worked like crazy on this project, and deserve some patience.

On the other hand, had they consulted with forum mod's in advance (as if management here ever does with "anyone about anything") :rolleyes: they'd likely have come up with some kind of "grouping" of the individual headlines into posts like "Kim News March 23", kind of like what you suggested.

·
45,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No patience isn't a problem;) As long as they can try to do something about it, it's fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.