Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys!

I was just wondering about some silly little curiosity that popped into my head. In the assumption that generally, gay guys are often thought (by a lot of women) to be the prettiest, most sensitive, etc. men, here's my question:

Suppose you meet this girl who doesn't know you're gay (yet) and is really starting to like you, how do you feel about it? Does that just flatter you (you just take it as a compliment even though you know you won't be able to feel the same about her), kind of turn you on (like what'd very possibly happen to a straight guy ;) ) or would it make you feel bad/kind of guilty (because soon you'd probably have to disappoint her) or leave you totally indifferent (or something else)?

It just interests me how gay guys feel about female attention towards them. lol :) Apologies if this question sounds a little weird to say the least or even totally silly... Just curious :)

·
Banned
24,209 Posts
Frustrates me that she is a not a guy, because I am scared shitless of pussy...

No good gay men out there, so women who fall for me, frustrate me. Bitches! :rolleyes:

·
Gone with the Wind fabulous!
8,399 Posts
It doesn't flatter me, turn me on, or make me feel guilty. It usually makes me feel uncomfortable in the same way that it would probably make you feel if a gay men fell for you.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LoveFifteen said:
It doesn't flatter me, turn me on, or make me feel guilty. It usually makes me feel uncomfortable in the same way that it would probably make you feel if a gay men fell for you.
Hmm, yeah, I can see what you're saying. But I think I'd still be flattered if a gay guy would fall in love with me, I don't think it'd matter to me who'd fall in love with me (which isn't meant in a disrespectful way towards gay people at all!), I think it'd always in some sort of way flatter me too, besides that uncomfortable feeling...

·
8,399 Posts
manu said:
Hmm, yeah, I can see what you're saying. But I think I'd still be flattered if a gay guy would fall in love with me, I don't think it'd matter to me who'd fall in love with me (which isn't meant in a disrespectful way towards gay people at all!), I think it'd always in some sort of way flatter me too, besides that uncomfortable feeling...
Well, it's flattering if you can tell a total stranger has the hots for you, but it's super awkward when someone that you're friends with suddenly falls in love with you. I do feel flattered if some random girl I meet seems to be attracted to me, but it's so frustrating when new female friends of mine started falling for me, and I hadn't been able to tell them I was gay yet.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LoveFifteen said:
Well, it's flattering if you can tell a total stranger has the hots for you, but it's super awkward when someone that you're friends with suddenly falls in love with you. I do feel flattered if some random girl I meet seems to be attracted to me, but it's so frustrating when new female friends of mine started falling for me, and I hadn't been able to tell them I was gay yet.
Yeah, I know the feeling! (having a female friend fall in love with you and not feeling the same about her) I guess that's just always frustrating, not being able to respond to anyone's love... Though of course for you guys there's the extra burden of having to tell her that you're gay, which is I guess the same as saying that nothing will ever happen between you too, which isn't the case for a guy like me... Although that can be more frustrating for the girl I guess, as she could keep false hopes by falling in love with a straight guy as opposed to a gay guy...

·
8,399 Posts
Well, I think now it's my turn to post a "Question to straight posters from gay male" ...

Question: Will you please post naked pictures of yourself? Thanks! :angel:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LoveFifteen said:
Well, I think now it's my turn to post a "Question to straight posters from gay male" ...

Question: Will you please post naked pictures of yourself? Thanks! :angel:
LOL:lol: Uhm, I don't even have any! (not that I was willing to return you the favour in THAT way :p *or lots of other ways you might have in mind without wanting to insult or spur on your imagination any further*:eek: :angel: ) Okay, I'll just shut up ;) Thanks for replying! I hope that's a bit of a return :)

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
it's not even that flattering. well, for me anyway. i'll smile and say thanks and maybe even blush, but it's just a meaningless compliment, since girls and guys tend to have different tastes

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
LoveFifteen said:
I am with you, it happened to me a couple of times but I was completely oblivious/igonorant to it cause I think to myself this is someone I am getting along with and feel comfortable with. Forgetting that although I know I am gay they don't and you don't really pick up the same signals from girls if they are attracted to you as you do with men, cause gay men seem to be less subtle about it.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I get hit on by a lot of girls...but its because they think im str8. I'm just flattered by it...sometimes I flirt back just to be cute, but I dont holla (date) any of em. I was at a fast food place yesterday and a crew of girls working asked if was married, had any kids, or had a girlfriend....after I said no...to all I would think they would catch the hint lol.

·
Rest In Peace, Elena
19,144 Posts
DemWilliamsGulls said:
I get hit on by a lot of girls...but its because they think im str8. I'm just flattered by it...sometimes I flirt back just to be cute, but I dont holla (date) any of em. I was at a fast food place yesterday and a crew of girls working asked if was married, had any kids, or had a girlfriend....after I said no...to all I would think they would catch the hint lol.
LOL Some girls who works at Macca asked me that too but i said "How you doing?" is to just to make them even happier and even get luckier that i pretend to like them hehehe! ;)

If any girls that i know very well and if they do like me alots, I would tell them that I'm gay and also tell them that i'm sure that there is alots of guys out there that they could date for!

Cheers!

·
Registered
10,795 Posts
If you guys don't quit joking around, I'm going to start thinking some of you really are gay.

·
Registered
10,795 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts