Tennis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Serendy, I was wondering the same thing. I haven't heard anything yet, but I'll be listening to the Flo Anthony report on my way to work in a couple of hours. If they've had a funeral, then she'll definately speak about it. BTW, I'm not sure how Jehovah's Witnesses handles such things. I don't know if they have the traditional funeral or if they do something different.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAIL-VENUS said:
Serendy, I was wondering the same thing. I haven't heard anything yet, but I'll be listening to the Flo Anthony report on my way to work in a couple of hours. If they've had a funeral, then she'll definately speak about it. BTW, I'm not sure how Jehovah's Witnesses handles such things. I don't know if they have the traditional funeral or if they do something different.
Thanx Hail Venus

·
Registered
60 Posts
I hope there are no pictures taken. I always think that grief is a private thing. I hope the paparazzi stay away from the funeral.

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
HAIL-VENUS said:
My Grand Aunt was a Jehovah's Witness. When she died they had a service at the Kingdom Hall and then went to the Cemetary and buried her. Nothing different.

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
HAIL-VENUS said:
Yetunde might not have been a Jehovah's Witness... I know only one of Richard and Oracene is (can't remember which though).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.