Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
27,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to buy my grounds passes ahead of time, so that I would not find myself in NYC with no freaking tickets to get into the Open. I'm aware they sell them the day of, but did not want to risk doing that. So, because I have no luck and God hates me, apparently the block of tickets that were on sale have all sold out - Grounds Admission, that is. Seeing as that is all I can afford, I'm feeling somewhat raped atm. So I have a question: is it worth my trouble to go all the freaking way to NYC when I might not even get in the bloody freaking open now? Is it worth trying to get a grounds pass if they might sell out the day of? Wtf? Since when is it hard to buy fucking USO tickets.

Thanks, anybody.

·
Registered
30,738 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that, Rebecca. Thank goodness I decided to order my tickets in time, didn't think they'd be sold out this early. I'm afraid I can't help as I have no experience with it myself.

·
Banned
9,811 Posts
Rebecca,

I always go the day of and have never not been able to get a ticket. As long as you get there at a reasonable time (around 9-10AM) to get in line you will surely get a ticket.

so yes it is worth it to come to NYC even without a ticket

·
Premium Member
172,290 Posts
ground is that much :eek: compared to AA WOW

are those AA tickets from the skyline ?? where you see two mosquitos playing ??

·
Premium Member
172,290 Posts
whats the point in watching tennis from up there ??

from a certain way up AA it should be on a ground pass.

·
Premium Member
172,290 Posts
14 this yr for 1st week and 2nd monday

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.