Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My flight is arriving at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris 13.15 local time and the women's final is going to start at 15.00 local time. Is there a possibility to get to the stadium in time with taxi?

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
sure :D
if only your plane wasnt delayed of course :scared:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,566 Posts
getting a taxi can sometimes be a nightmare at CDG airport. In worst cases, it can take 30 - 45 minutes, depending on availabilities, queue...

On another hand, it should take 'only' one hour by mass transport (RER B from "Charles de Gaulle 1" station to "Saint-Michel Notre-Dame" station. Then subway line 10 from "Saint-Michel Notre-Dame" station to "Porte d'Auteuil station).

Other advantage : the time it will take will not depend on street traffic.

http://www32.ratp.info/informer/anglais/

Other point to consider is whether you have to wait for some luggage to pick up or will travel light with only some hand luggage. Here again, waiting for your luggage to arrive can cause some serious delay.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
getting a taxi can sometimes be a nightmare at CDG airport. In worst cases, it can take 30 - 45 minutes, depending on availabilities, queue...

On another hand, it should take 'only' one hour by mass transport (RER B from "Charles de Gaulle 1" station to "Saint-Michel Notre-Dame" station. Then subway line 10 from "Saint-Michel Notre-Dame" station to "Porte d'Auteuil station).

Other advantage : the time it will take will not depend on street traffic.

http://www32.ratp.info/informer/anglais/

Other point to consider is whether you have to wait for some luggage to pick up or will travel light with only some hand luggage. Here again, waiting for your luggage to arrive can cause some serious delay.
Thank you for the information.

Maybe I should think about the public transport then...

·
Premium Member
181,800 Posts
My flight is arriving at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris 13.15 local time and the women's final is going to start at 15.00 local time. Is there a possibility to get to the stadium in time with taxi?
you're cutting it close.......
you only taking hand luggage or else :help:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts