Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Centre Court - Start at 2:00 PM

(3)A Roddick (USA) vs (2/WC)A Agassi (USA)

(6/WC)S Grosjean (FRA) vs (7)T Henman (GBR)

Hewitt/Philippoussis or Malisse/Sa vs Arthurs/Hanley vs Bhupathi/Mirnyi :confused:

Knowles/Nestor vs Leach/MacPhie

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
Want to watch a final match between Andy Roddick and Tim Henman! :bounce: Or is it a forbidden match.... :confused:

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
i won't be surprised if Andre tanks this match. he has nothing to gain from winning here. he needs to rest his aging body for Wimby. fit or not, the guy is 33. i won't be surprised at a Henman-Dickhead final.

Andre 1-5 Dickhead :eek:

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Roddick 6-1 :):)

I'm watching this but it's not Agassi tanking this match, Roddick's improved a lot and plays solid today...

·
Premium Member
16,400 Posts
I can't stand Andy, but I want him to win this match so Juanqui's chances to become #1 increase ;)

LET'S GO ANDY LET'S GO!

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
evyatar said:
:eek: @ the idea of Baldy tanking a match
he's been known to do that on occasion and i predicted in another thread that he would do it here. no way Dickhead could have improved so massively in the week since he fired his coach :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
I don't think Agassi would do that against Roddick, TC. We'll see a better performance from Agassi in the second set.

Maybe Brad Gilbert coaching Roddick has unnerved Agassi a bit. But that's not likely. Andre has been through everything in tennis so knowing Gilbert is coaching Roddick shouldn't bother him. Should it?

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
TOT said:
I can't stand Andy, but I want him to win this match so Juanqui's chances to become #1 increase ;)

LET'S GO ANDY LET'S GO!
how can Sushi become #1? will he become #1 if Andre loses here? say it ain't so TOT!!! :eek:

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
the cat said:
I don't think Agassi would do that against Roddick, TC. We'll see a better performance from Agassi in the second set.

Maybe Brad Gilbert coaching Roddick has unnerved Agassi a bit. But that's not likely. Andre has been through everything in tennis so knowing Gilbert is coaching Roddick shouldn't bother him. Should it?
i don't see why Brad's presence would rattle Agassi. btu in the same way that Cahill would have told Agassi a secret or two about beating Hewitt, i suspect that Brad would opened his big, fat blabbing mouth and told Dickhead how to spank Baldy. :p

·
Registered
135 Posts
tennischick said:
i suspect that Brad would opened his big, fat blabbing mouth and told Dickhead how to spank Baldy. :p
i think its just because andy's just serving too damn good. 78% first serve with his serve :eek:

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Gilbert is a chatterbox, TC. But his big, fat blabbing mouth might be stretching things a little bit! :p

I feel sorry for Roddick's former coach. It has to be painful to coach him for many years and coach him to a red clay court title in Europe only then lose his job about a week later. And then to find out Roddick's new coach Brad Gilbert is already making a difference has to be very difficult for Tarik. :(

·
Premium Member
181,834 Posts
Andre had 0-30 when he was 3-2 up
then bobblehead came up with 3 Aces :eek:

go Dre :eek:

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
the cat said:
Gilbert is a chatterbox, TC. But his big, fat blabbing mouth might be stretching things a little bit! :p

I feel sorry for Roddick's former coach. It has to be painful to coach him for many years and coach him to a red clay court title in Europe only then lose his job about a week later. And then to find out Roddick's new coach Brad Gilbert is already making a difference has to be very difficult for Tarik. :(
Tariq should sue Mary Carillo. it was her idea.

it was a brillint suggestion actually. Bobblehead never knew how to use his head and that's what Brad can teach him.

Bobblehead always has a big first serve percent -- and he loses anyway. i still won't read too much into a win here.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts