Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
GO QUEEN "V"!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Banned
227 Posts
GO VEE GO!!!! WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT.:bounce:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,314 Posts
Good luck Venus! :)

·
Premium Member
20,392 Posts
Venus I hope you're feeling better girl! Anyway we're behind you all the way. Best of luck Queen V :bounce:

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
COME ON VEE!!!! Shop and win!!! :banana:

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
GO VEE!!! :banana:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Holla, holla... :dance:

Now that song is in my head... :mad: :rolleyes:

GO VENUS SUPREME!

·
Banned
3,823 Posts
Friday, February 20, 2004

Venus withdrew from match with injury Feb. 6

Associated Press
LOS ANGELES -- Venus Williams will return to the court for the Dubai Open, two weeks after pulling out of a tournament in Japan because of an injured right knee.

Williams withdrew from her quarterfinal match against Chanda Rubin at the Pan Pacific Open on Feb. 6. She also pulled out of this week's tournament in Belgium because of the injury.

The Dubai Open begins Tuesday.

" am confident my injury has improved to the point that I fully expect to be taking the court in Dubai,"Williams said in a statement issued Friday.

Both Venus and her sister Serena have been plagued by injuries in the last year. Serena is scheduled for a comeback at the Qatar Open in March following knee surgery Aug. 1.

Venus returned at the Australian Open after six months off with recurring abdominal muscle problems.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts