Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter #1
Luda just won her first pro title in Rome. She definitely deserves a thread. :drive:
1998. She was born in Russia but lives and trains in Italy since she was just 1 y.o. Heavy and powerful shots. She is definitely one of the biggest hopes for Italian tennis.

Pictures:

Registered
OMG If I'm not wrong, this was her first tournament as a pro! :eek:
She also reached the final in Torneo Avvenire :yeah:

Registered
i was just reading 10 days ago she decided to play for Italy, but i didnt expect her to win her first pro tournament...

Banned
that's quite impressive indeed :eek:
we need badly more young players to rise because we have 0 competitive players after Camila :tape:
what happened to Moratelli?

Registered
that's quite impressive indeed :eek:
we need badly more young players to rise because we have 0 competitive players after Camila :tape:
what happened to Moratelli?
She sucks :p

Concerning Luda, I watched her in the Avvenire final and she was clearly the best prospect. She lost only because of the lack of experience against a pusher (Payola)

Huge FH and service. She reminded me Ivanovic's FH sometimes :eek:

Actually a big talent.

Banned
Discussion Starter #12
Paolini is a good one. She lost 4-5 months this year but she was already doing good things: winning 10ks, making 50k QF, having good wins left and right..
About the others, beside Pieri there aren't some really good hopes. Maybe Pairone, but she is injured since basically a whole year, so who knows.

Queen Ludmilla and Tatiana >>

Banned
Discussion Starter #14
But she is still 15. :eek:h: But I consider Ludmilla a bigger hope TBH, considering her body will grow up with time and nowadays power tennis >>>> smart tennis.

Registered
i saw Pieri on stream during that 10k final and tbh didn't really impress me, she's really too small
s矛, purtroppo la Pieri 猫 piccola e difficilmente crescer脿 visto che anche i genitori non sono alti, per貌 da quel poco che ho visto e da quello che ho letto 猫 una giocatrice difensiva/geometrica, quindi magari arriva nonostante non abbia un gran fisico...

la Samsonova non l'ho mi vista giocare...per貌 dalle foto mi sembra gi脿 sopra 1.70 con un fisico da giocatrice dell'est e l'hanno descritta come giocatrice servizio e diritto

a me onestamente piace molto anche la Matteucci, serve bene, buona velocit脿 di braccio, gioco davvero molto vario, non ha un gioco facile, quindi ci metter脿 pi霉 tempo a trovare i pezzi...

Registered

Registered
i saw Pieri on stream during that 10k final and tbh didn't really impress me, she's really too small :sad:
She was only 14 back then and she actually grew up in the last half a year :)
Let's see what Luda can do for Italy :cheer:

Banned
Discussion Starter #20
10k Turin R1: faces Manon Peral from France.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts