Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Yeah, I hadn't realised how into himself he was. Actually wearing a TShirt with Stan The Man on! If he was 19, ok, but at 34?!

Apparently he's now dating a 44 year old model. Donna is well rid.
Oh no! I thought he will be the next Radek Stepanek.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Players are eating themselves into 2021. Gluttony.

Well, his ex-wife was also 10 years older. I like him on-court and his sexy-self off-court. Too bad about the face. Guess you can't have everything.
So it turns out he likes all the women except women his age.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
The main question right now is whether the grass season is going to start on June 7th and Wimby is going to be played on time... i would imagine that will all be settled well in advance - say by April 15th. And analogously if they cancel the grass season and restart with the hard-court season at the end of July... everybody will presumably have at least a month to get back into condition. It's not like they are going to just restart the tour with no notice.
Not happening. It is written in Bold Ariel Black now. WIMBLEDON CANCELLED.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Great workout Pav! (y)

A stable and strong core minimizes chances of back injury, along with many other benefits. It is what I've wanted to see from players.
If the tour is postponed to next year, she may consider making it a 30-45 min. full workout video, with music/tempo, some words/tips in between each move, and after-workout stretching. She can arrange it in the way she likes it. Just for fun! ^^
Oh well, she is in a very advanced level and should lower it a bit to have the audience follow along.
I'll be very excited to join her or any other players if they do this. :D

·
Registered
855 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Surely Sabalenka {and Sasnovich) will have a big advantage over most of their rivals - apart from the players that have a court at home and someone to hit with - in that they can continue to train (assuming they still live in Belarus?)
It seems as tho that mad man in charge thinks the virus wont affect his country very much and it's business as usual. There have been a lot of articles this weekend about how Belarus club football is suddenly popular, especially with gamblers with nothing else to bet on, as its the only pro league still playing in Europe, if not the world.
Ice Hockey is continuing in Belarus too apparently

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Kuzmova was practicing in the street with her coach.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Go to the betting markets if you are so sure.

My bet is Wimby rescheduled for Jul 27 - Aug 9.
It's done. Same with the grass leadups. Take it to the bank.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Go to the betting markets if you are so sure.

My bet is Wimby rescheduled for Jul 27 - Aug 9.
I suggest you retire your bet if you still can or you will lose money, I just read an article in which german tennis Federationvice-president Dirk Hordorff states that Wimbledon will announce its cancellation for this year soon, apparently, the grass season, unlike clay, can´t be postpone due to humid weather affecting the surface

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I suggest you retire your bet if you still can or you will lose money, I just read an article in which german tennis Federationvice-president Dirk Hordorff states that Wimbledon will announce its cancellation for this year soon, apparently, the grass season, unlike clay, can´t be postpone due to humid weather affecting the surface

if they cancel Wimby instead of postponing it by a month, it won't be because of the weather (i suppose that late July is not any different weather from early July), it'll be because the Brits have got other stuff they'd rather be doing and they can't be arsed to reschedule the tennis. As somebody pointed out, they have insurance on it, so just let the players toss off and take the losses. That's the British way - total inflexibility.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts