Tennis Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
35,777 Posts
Kirkland vs. Hsieh should be verryyy interesting:eek: Kirkland is the favorite, but I'd love to see Su-Wei pull this off and get her biggest win in the last three years (ie since breaking away from her father).

Hopefully Janes takes advantage of her draw and qualifies...I'm expecting her to crack the top 100 this year.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
good luck amanda janes :)

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Good luck to:

Chia-Jung Chuang(Tpe)
Su-Wei Hsieh(Tpe):D
(2)Silvia Talaja(Cro)
Angelique Kerber(Ger)
Martina Muller(Ger)
Miho Saeki(Jpn)
Melien Tu(Usa)
(5)Aiko Nakemura(Jpn)
Amanda Janes(Gbr)
and (7)Marie-Eve Pelletier(Can)!!!!

·
63,621 Posts
Best of luck to:

:drool: Chanelle Scheepers
:) Evie Dominikovic
:) Lauren Breadmore
:) Shelley Stephens

:yeah: Good to see Amanda Janes playing a tournament in outside of Europe!

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
They just had Dave Worsley on the radio when I turned it on and had missed His report but heard they were due to get back underway as it had stopped raining and He would be reporting back so will listen from now on!

·
Registered
15,969 Posts
Bradshaw#1 said:
Kirkland vs. Hsieh should be verryyy interesting:eek: Kirkland is the favorite, but I'd love to see Su-Wei pull this off and get her biggest win in the last three years (ie since breaking away from her father).

Hopefully Janes takes advantage of her draw and qualifies...I'm expecting her to crack the top 100 this year.
Is the fact that Su-Wei left her father a possible explanation for her lack of success since 2001, where she reached the SF of bali? Or is it she was under her father's control and split him to better her results...????

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Jessica should be full of confidence after pulling off a nice win a few weeks ago on the junior tour by taking the Orange Bowl 18s. Right now she is sitting at 16-1 in previous matches. I really hope Su-Wei can have some success here in singles at least.

·
Registered
15,762 Posts
Are Matches On Or Is It Still Raining?

Good Luck Evie D And Lauren B!

41 - 57 of 57 Posts