(3)Bonaventure vs (WC)Hartono
(10)Lottner vs Kerkhove

(4)Badosa Gibert vs Kawa
(8)Korpatsch vs Stollar

(5)Lepchenko vs (WC)De Vroome
(9)Kalinskaya vs Honcova

(6)Hon vs Galfi
(12)García Pérez vs Melnikova
Where is the link that you got this from? The tournament website shows absolutely ZERO when I go there. Also, please share an OOP link if you have it

·
Registered
15,426 Posts
Its now also on their Twitter:
Thank you, Jorn:hatoff:....but I'm not on Twitter, so do you have any OOP links? I can already see the QD in your post

·
Registered
15,426 Posts
Its userly on the WTA/ATP Live app, but they don't even have an Link for Rosmalen :eek:
Yes, that's where I normally look, and the complete lack of data brought me here. The WTA has been running a klosterfokken(in Spanish, we would say 'porquería' or 'chingada') from the start of the year. Every single player--even spoiled Serena-- has just a blank silhouette for her profile on Live Scores. It has been like that since the New Year and we're already in June:rolleyes:. And it's not like it's some huge technical task that requires a genius, because they have pics of all the ATP guys on Live Scores.

On a similar note, there are young players worth promoting who have already won titles that don't have profile pics on the main page. They include Tamara Zidansek, Jil Teichmann and the beautiful Olga Danilovic

·
Registered
15,426 Posts
We just have to wait, I dunno if spiceboy also can get OOP, but he can find info we can't find...
Tournament FINALLY added to the livescores screen...with draw and OOP. I hear that some of the investors threatened to move the event to Juarez next year;)...so the organizers, at last, got their act together

1 - 10 of 10 Posts