Tennis Forum banner
41 - 60 of 701 Posts

· Registered
18,568 Posts
LOL! Seems like this thread will NEVER die, now that you guys have showed up! :p ;)

Mumin, thanks, I'm very proud of the Norwegians, but I could be prouder!;) The snowboardriders... tsk tsk tsk... My queen Stine Brun Kjeldaas... :sad: lol! :cool:

PS: we don't call our quality posts for garbage................... only CRAP! :p

· Registered
2,748 Posts
Well Chris, I guess our mission here on earth is to be the INTELLIGENT posters on this site ;) :p :p :p

marri: well you Norwegians made my day when Bente Skari won the 10 km classical. She's the best!!

Liv-Grete & Raphael Poiree, the cutest couple in the Olympics!

:bounce: <-- mumin

· Registered
2,748 Posts
Time for some quality complaining:
Why don’t they have a live scoreboard on the Scottsdale site?
I have no idea how Martina is doing and I probably wont find out until the match is over. And that my friends are not fair!!!!!

For marri, and the rest of you too of course, but mostly for marri ;)

Attachments

· Registered
2,748 Posts
Raphael sure is one good looking man :drool: :drool: :drool: (liv-grete is lucky indeed)

Did you see the biathlon relay when raphael and the French team took the bronze. Afterwards Liv-Grete was there congratulating him and they were soooo adorable. They laughed and joked and they posed for the photographers (she kissed him on the chest) :hearts: :hearts:

...hmm wonder if liv-grete would mind sharing her hubby with me........

· Registered
18,664 Posts
Speaking of quality posters:rolleyes:, where is our Jorin?!?!:confused:

41 - 60 of 701 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.