Tennis Forum banner
21 - 40 of 701 Posts

· Registered
18,568 Posts
*martina fan*, it's just a thing some of us do... we always talk rubbish... *cough* A thread can be something about Martina's play.. end a few posts later.. it can be about her body... *sigh* *looking at the guys*

Now, THIS is a quality post! :p :kiss:

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,292 Posts
Thanks for the verification Marri. Yeah, it's a bit hard not to notice that we seem to go offtrack a little... alright a lot... But i thought thats what you created the Crap thread for... but i guess one isn't enough then....

· Registered
18,568 Posts
lol! Martina fan! I know.. I created the CRAP thread to keep thte guys in ONE place, so I (we) don't have to visit 20 threads to catch up! ;) But I guess I failed... :rolleyes:

Chris! The weather here is good! Sunny and fresh! And I'm enjoying the Olympics! It's so much fun to see the Norwegians! so.. how is the Olympic felling in the Net?? :p ;)

· Registered
18,568 Posts
Aww, that's so sweet of you asking! I had some chinese food! and you? :p ;)
I know! I think i've become an icehockey fan!! :eek: After seeing Russia, CZE rep. Sweden, USA and Canada play... :eek: :eek: it's so cool! :p :bounce: lol, i really mean it.. i like icehockey now! I was actually in Pittsburgh when the Penguins won the Stanley Cup! ;)

· Registered
18,568 Posts
Yeah Martina_fan! What's your name btw..... :eek: ;) there was a time when I was the only girl in here... and boy, was that tough! lol! ;)

chris, yeah, it was in '92! ;) I still have the coca cola box with the Penguin on! :D

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,292 Posts
:wavey: Marri, i feel for you, being the only gal in this bunch! lol As for my name, my real name is Stacey so you can call me that if you like. Some people on this board call me that already sometimes, as well as other variations to my name which i don't really understand (Jorin for example) lol

· Banned
14,953 Posts
5+6=11
Is that quality enough for you?:rolleyes: :wavey:

· Registered
2,748 Posts
Of course this can’t be considered a quality thread before I’ve been here :rolleyes:
so NOW this is officially a quality thread :kiss:

so, you're for Norway Marri, had no idea! Congrats to your 24 medals, we only got 7... :eek:

21 - 40 of 701 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.