Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
6,101 Posts
Brashkoala said:
can you please elaborate? i dont get it.
You're a :retard:. And that's just :sad:.

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
This is absolutely pathetic. The tournament web page dosen't have complete entry List. They only listed Top 6 Players only.

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
ASP0315 said:
This is absolutely pathetic. The tournament web page dosen't have complete entry List. They only listed Top 6 Players only.
That's what happens when you have certain
folks allowing things to go simply because they
are AFRAID of rocking the damn boat! :fiery:

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
Brashkoala said:
can you please elaborate? i dont get it.
The WTA has a new policy of concealing from the public where players will be playing. Apparently, we now are supposed to simply support some abstract thing called 'tennis', without any reference to the actual players.

It will be up to the individual tournament to decide if it wants to let the public know who will actually appear there. JP Morgan Chase has decided to let the names of 7 players be known. And the tournament begins in 2 days!!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
slk45 said:
The WTA has a new policy of concealing from the public where players will be playing. Apparently, we now are supposed to simply support some abstract thing called 'tennis', without any reference to the actual players.

It will be up to the individual tournament to decide if it wants to let the public know who will actually appear there. JP Morgan Chase has decided to let the names of 7 players be known. And the tournament begins in 2 days!!
thanks for explaining it. i had no idea.

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
amr090 said:
that is one of the most stupid things ive ever heard...how are we supposed to decide to which matches we want to go to if we dont know where the hell theyre playing...
That's what we are all wondering! ;)

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
Rossana's here!! :D :D

Olga Poutchkova...hmm not too tough i suppose! GO RORO!!!!

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
Mara In qualies :woohoo:...Good luck:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts