Registered
9,993 Posts
Fink teaches in the area. Probably a one-off tournament

·
Registered
338 Posts
the worst Q draw ever for a Prem :eek:h:

full of local WC's, scrubs & doubles vultures :spit:
OMG you ain't kidding. Did anyone see the matches today? just the worst horrible tennis I've seen in a long time. It's like I went back 15 yrs back in time today. That match between Coco V and that girl Hoffpair, Jesus I have never seen such a terrible tennis player man or woman ever in my entire life.

She had thee worst ground strokes and technique. She kept leaning back when she hit her forehand as if she's standing on a slope so all her balls are going upwards or out of bounds. Her serves were in the mid 70's, my god I have NO idea how she got into this tournament or is even playing prof tennis. I've seen jr girls 14 yrs hit harder and better than her.

The other matches look sad I just left after couple hrs. Even the Nicole Gibbs match was kinda boring too, she looked fantastic the other day at the Bank of the West against J Hampton on TV. Hopefully the matches will be better tomorrow for the the fans.

On a sep note I saw Petra Kvitova on court 1 and that girl is HUGE!!!:hearts: My god there is NO WAY she is 6ft ok. She's at least 6-4, I was standing about 10 ft away when she was hitting with her coach. I've stood next to Sharapova before many times and Petra is taller to me. She also lost that jelly in the belly and looked like a super model I didn't even recognized at 1st until she started hitting with the left hand and turn her face towards me.

·
Premium Member
38,667 Posts
Do we know where each quarter of this qualifying draw will be in the main draw?

I mean: should we know or not? I'm pretty new to all this.

I'd like to play FITD and if I pick Erakovic for instance, would like to know if she'll be Q1, Q2, Q3 or Q4.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts