A. Petkovic (6) v A. Muhammad
L. Glushko v D. Vekic (12)

A. Tomljanovic (7) v K. Birrell
A. Hartono v H. Dart (11)

T. Martincova (8) v E. Bektas
M. Stakusic (WC) v Wang Xinyu (9)

Registered
So when do Qualies start.
Samsonova still playing in San Jose and could be for awhile.
Saville too.

Keep calm and be gay.
So when do Qualies start.
Samsonova still playing in San Jose and could be for awhile.
Saville too.
tomorrow Saturday I鈥檓 attending

Reactions: andreescufan

Keep calm and be gay.

Registered
tomorrow Saturday I鈥檓 attending
Not me dude....gonna be hot and humid.:silly: Be inside in the AC....working all weekend, so I won't be on here. Might as well be when it's baking outside. Enjoy. Would love to see Mboko make it.:thumbsup:

Reactions: Julian.

Registered
All these matches are FREE to watch in person :cheer:

Registered
Tough sledding for the 15 year old Mboko.....Claire Liu and then Osorio. Can't see her getting by both of them, but good luck to her. and the rest of the Canucks in qualies.:thumbsup:

All I want for Christmas is EU
im sorry but having Bouzkova play Quallies this week is just wrong. Should have at least given her a WC, so she could be in the MD instead of Bondar!
I entirely agree, although on a positive side getting a couple of matches in prior to the 1st round should make her even more dangerous in the main draw. The problem will come when she has to qualify again at Cincinnati and by that time she is likely to be dead tired. If she does as well in Toronto as I expect she will she will probably end up in a position where she will have little choice but to pull out of Cincy which sucks. But I'm expecting good things from her in Toronto. Let's not forget the last time this event took place in Toronto, Marie was also in the qualies and she made it all the way from there to the semis. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a similar result this year.

Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im sorry but having Bouzkova play Quallies this week is just wrong. Should have at least given her a WC, so she could be in the MD instead of Bondar!
She's not eligible for a top 20 wild card, so they would have needed to take away wild card from one of the Canadians...

Registered
She's not eligible for a top 20 wild card, so they would have needed to take away wild card from one of the Canadians...
who will be replaced for Samson and Saville?

Registered
I'm going too! I will happily bake in the sun for my first time watching qualies! Excited to see the Canadian youngins, Bouzkova, and MCOS!
Leaving shortly and getting ready to bake all weekend in the sun as well. LOL

No way I'm missing Marie Bouzkova because 3 years ago she got into the semi-final as a qualifier and lost to none other than Serena Williams. She even did better than Iga who also came in as a qualifier. Saw both of her matches as well, but didn't know who the hell she was at the time. LOL Our World #1 got into her very first WTA 1000 main draw at our tournament.

I advise people not to skip today and Sunday's qualification rounds because we actually maybe giving birth to another baby Iga again this weekend. LOL Who's going to be the next World #1 discovered at our local tournament?

See you guys there. Bring lots of sun screen. :cool:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts