(3)Tomljanovic v Stefkova
(wc)Lister v (9)Blinkova

(4)Peterson v Martincova
Kato v (8)Voegele

(5)Kuzmova v (wc)Rueffer
(wc)Vicens Mas v (7)Kenin

(6/wc)Petkovic v Lottner
Kudermetova v (11)Bonaventure
Interesting draw. 4 out of the 8 quarterfinalists of 's-Hertogenbosch are going to have to start their Mallorca campaigns from the qualifying stage. That is pretty brutal. It will be interesting to see how well these four player do this week.

·
Registered
18,483 Posts
WC to Ruefer and Lister? How much they pay for that?? DISGUSTING
No Spanish WC only Vicens and it is because she is from Mallorca....

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Interesting draw. 4 out of the 8 quarterfinalists of 's-Hertogenbosch are going to have to start their Mallorca campaigns from the qualifying stage. That is pretty brutal. It will be interesting to see how well these four player do this week.
Especially Kuzmova, who just lost a tight 3-setter semi in the Netherlands while being up 4-1 on serve in the 3rd. To have to play a qualifying match the next day after losing such a match, denying herself an opportunity to win her lst Tour title against an opponent, who I expected her to dismiss to win such, has to be mentally and emotionally draining rehashing the lost opportunity. I'd be surprised if Viktoria emerges from same and, imo, it would be better for her to just skip Mallorca and prep for Eastbourne qualies as prep for Wimby. At least Lottner and Riske had a day off to travel and mentally adjust for the next event. Viktoria must regroup and play tomorrow. Yet, we'll see how this unfolds for she's quite the competitor......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts