Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
July 15 is the cut off.

If Keothavong drops below 230 then she won't even make the cut off. Keothavong has 100 ranking points at stake for Wimbledon.

·
Registered
37,300 Posts
I really hope Sasha can make it :scared:

·
Registered
28 Posts
If no players use protected ranking (probably Kleybanova will use it); the last entrant to MD should be Vania King (109). Garbine muguruza is the first known withdraw... If Kleybanova use her protected ranking, last IN is Hlavackova (108).

·
Registered
13 Posts
The MD cutoff is actually 102 - the USO has 16 qualifiers, not 12.

As far as I know, Kleybanova, Cetkovska, Dulgheru and Wozniack used protected ranking.

·
Registered
39,486 Posts
but isn't Q draw at US Open 128 players?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
US has a mess with wild cards this year. Riske isn't in the main draw, and not sure if she will get one. Vandeweghe might need one just for qualies. So my guess Duval, Oudin, Crawford, Gibbs, Rogers, French, Aussie, and one veteran for MD.

·
Registered
7,852 Posts
US has a mess with wild cards this year. Riske isn't in the main draw, and not sure if she will get one. Vandeweghe might need one just for qualies. So my guess Duval, Oudin, Crawford, Gibbs, Rogers, French, Aussie, and one veteran for MD.
You forgot to leave a spot for the 18s champion. Rogers will probably get the wildcard from the ITF tournaments, but otherwise there are only 3 wildcards where the USTA gets to pick.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts