Premium Member
181,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump as qualies is getting close.

·
Premium Member
169,789 Posts
bump as qualies is getting close.
I am not a member of the mens forums. What day is the first day of qualies ?? Lilia Osterloh qualified for Strasbourg. I guess its a good thing that could become a bad thing if the qualis start on Tuesday. Will the wta just let her withdrawl from strasbourg if she wants to play in the French Qualis or does she have to had a medical reason ? Thanks :)

·
Premium Member
181,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not a member of the mens forums. What day is the first day of qualies ?? Lilia Osterloh qualified for Strasbourg. I guess its da good thing that could become a bad thing of the qualis start on Tuesday. Will the wta just let her withdrawl from strasbourg if she wants to play in the French Qualis or does she have to had a medical reason ? Thanks :)
qualies are on Wed

and NO you cannot withdraw at all from singles or doubles to play in Paris.

·
Registered
53,692 Posts
Cant Maes say I have stomach Ilness, withdraw and Go to Paris?
I guess so, but tournament doctor will have to check her and she could play Paris but definetely not the same day she withdraws from Strasbourg...

·
Premium Member
181,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cant Maes say I have stomach Ilness, withdraw and Go to Paris?
its as simple as this, if you are still involved in anydraw at all, your name is not put into the qualifying draw, thats why they hold the draw late and it comes out later.

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
Thanks!!!! :D Anyway, the FO is her first or maybe only objetive this year. :sad: I can't forget when she defeted Safina at San Diego an then she won a set playing on 3rd Round with Schnyder, that's her tennis, not the match with Barrois at the Australian Open.

·
Ági-lover
15,298 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts