Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
867 Posts
:bounce: One more match Kirsten!
but it will be a very difficult one!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,464 Posts
<Sven> said:
:bounce: One more match Kirsten!
but it will be a very difficult one!
who is she playing?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She'll be playing Oxana Lyubtsova (ukr) or Olga Poutchkova (blr) (16) next
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
867 Posts
Allez-H² said:
She'll be playing Oxana Lyubtsova (ukr) or Olga Poutchkova (blr) (16) next
Indeed, Poutchkova is leading 6-2;5-0;*40-30 but the SB is indicating that for a couple of minutes now... probably stuck :(
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
5,857 Posts
Oh yes! Way to go Kirsten!
I hope she gets into the MD and plays on Tuesday, then I will definitely go and support her!
 

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
Joined
·
45,626 Posts
Another good win for Kirsten!!!! Keep on winnin' hon and get into tat Main draw :):) :yeah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,559 Posts
congratulatiosn kirsten..

hope u can make the main draw!
 

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
Joined
·
45,626 Posts
does anyone know when US Open's cu-off is ? As Kirsten almost has no points to defend this summer, I hope she would make it directly in the MD there...
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
8,732 Posts
^bibi^ said:
does anyone know when US Open's cu-off is ? As Kirsten almost has no points to defend this summer, I hope she would make it directly in the MD there...
The MD cut-offs for all the majors are 108. And since everyone is automatically entered now, barring withdrawals she needs to be at least number 108.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
181,849 Posts
all maindraw entry deadlines are 6 weeks before the tourn starts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,377 Posts
^bibi^ said:
does anyone know when US Open's cu-off is ? As Kirsten almost has no points to defend this summer, I hope she would make it directly in the MD there...
Kirsten has 37.5 pts to defend before the US Open... I may not seem much but it's not as if she's got virtually no points to defend is it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,464 Posts
Brαm said:
Kirsten has 37.5 pts to defend before the US Open... I may not seem much but it's not as if she's got virtually no points to defend is it?
IF she wins in third round AND wins a match in maindraw then she should be around 104 approximatly ...

But there's a big IF, because it won't be that easy for her.

And then she still got points to defend in Hechingen, where she won last year, but don't know exactly if the cut-off is before or after that tournament ...

I do hope she could make it, but it won't be that easy.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top