Registered
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:worship:

This is their first meeting

·
Registered
24,190 Posts
i think nadia will win. she's so tough mentally, and taking out an in form jenn on clay is probably more difficult that taking out an out of form venus. also, nadia used to double bagel vera when they were very little. however, vera has risen more quickly... so it's still tough to call.

·
GIMME SHELTER
48,283 Posts
I say Nadia in tough 3, let's say 6-3 5-7(5) 6-3

I took this decision cause Nadia was sooooo patient and used her chances at the net. She will do again ...

But best of luck for both to get into their 1st SF. :kiss: :worship: :angel: :worship: :kiss:

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Nadia in 2. Im sure

But... is not their first meeting.. Nadia won Vera 6/0 6/0 when they were 10 and 8 ;)

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
Nadia in a very lopsided 3 set affair

·
Registered
24,190 Posts
i already posted my opinion, but i just have to say that no matter who wins, i think it will be very long and emotional. no one will win easily. vera gives trouble to anyone she plays, and so does nadia. neither will take this one easily.

PLEASE DON'T CHOKE!

·
Registered
15,747 Posts
go nadia

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Nadia in 2.

Nadia is going to be Roland Garros 2003 Champion :)

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
Nadia will win if she keeps her head together. Sometimes she is such a headcase, like a few weeks ago when she took the first set off Eleni 6-1 then she fell apart. Hopefully she will win this though, she needs the win more than Vera.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts