1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:worship:

2000-01-10 Hobart Hardcourt QF Chanda Rubin (USA) 7-5 0-6 6-2
2001-01-08 Canberra Hardcourt QF Justine Henin-Hardenne (BEL) 6-2 6-4
2001-10-08 Filderstadt Indoor Hardcourt R16 Justine Henin-Hardenne (BEL) 7-5 3-6 6-3
2002-10-21 Linz Indoor Carpet SF Justine Henin-Hardenne (BEL) 7-6(1) 6-4
2003-03-17 Miami Hardcourt QF Chanda Rubin (USA) 6-3 6-2

Justine Henin-Hardenne (BEL) leads 3:2

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
I hope and think Justine will win, I hope in 2 :)

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
I like both very very very much !!!

But I believe Justine can do it this time and win Roland Garros ... for her mother :angel:

sorry Chanda, I hope it will be great match, but I hope Justine can win this

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I saw the last games of Chanda's match against Mandula and to my astonishment she looked very quick on clay. She was also mentally tough because she almost lost in the end. Considering that and her victory at the Nasdaq, where she was amazing, I'm a bit concerned. Guess I'm a "the glass is half empty" kind of person, so voted for Chanda. And I do not want to jinx Justine of course.

But good luck to JUSTINE!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I really hope Chanda wins!!!! I think the Mandula match was just the sort of match Chanda needed to prepare for a big match like this coz she got a good work-out and her mental strength was tested to the full. But her serve was quite off against Mandula so she really needs to serve well to beat Justine. I can see this match either being very one-sided with Justine winning easily or else a tough,tight 2 or 3 set match with Chanda edging through. Hopefully it will be the tough,tight match!

·
Registered
18,416 Posts
Allez Justine! Vous etes parfait! C'est votre jeu à gagner ! Et s'il vous plais gagner Roland Garros pour vous-même et votre mere.

My French isn't that great even though I took it for three semesters!

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
Justine in straights

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
This tournament is special to JUJU. Her hunger and confidence are higher. Her clay court game is better and she won Charleston and Berlin, so why I am I still worried about Chanda? I guess I just want Juju to win so bad that I always worry. :eek:

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Chanda is going to thank the heavens she is still in the Draw and celebrate it by beating Justine in 3 :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts