Tennis Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
182,678 Posts
wouldn't it be easier if you just read her profile i put up ;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
TheBoiledEgg said:
wouldn't it be easier if you just read her profile i put up ;)
Eggy...I'm going to kick your ass ;)...u better not show up at the open...HOLLER

I asked about her Coach because there was a rumor here that she sought out a new Coach...

She was guaranteed a WC into qualies, even before this performance...

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Rita. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Congratulations Angela. Go an take this tournament now that you've taken out my sweet Rita! ;)

·
Registered
10,848 Posts
I saw Angie play a few years ago when she was competing in a junior event that she actually won. WHen I saw her play, however, I didn't think she was as good as other local players like Lindsay Nelson and Tracy Lin.

But after following some of her results this year, I can see that her hard work is definitely paying off. Hard work makes you a better tennis player and she must be playing well if she can beat some of the women she has beaten so far.

Now folks, please don't tout her as the next big thing quite yet. But don't dismiss her chances as a pro either. The talent is there.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
``I feel I am a great player. I think I can win this tournament,'' said Haynes, a Compton resident who once trained with Venus and Serena Williams. ``This is good experience for me. I know I can hang with these girls. This win shows me where my game is at right now.''

Haynes, who began the season ranked No. 857, played 16 USTA Challengers -- winning one -- before entering the Bank of the West qualifying tournament.

Haynes, who just graduated from City of Angels High School, hopes to break into the top 100 by the end of the summer.

She's really confident for a newcomer.

Good Luck Angela!! :bounce:

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
I hope her dad is having her focus on the other biased situations as well. FOCUS is the key.

All players have talent, it is the mental toughness that not everyone can overcome.

I hope she has it.

GO ANGIE and beat down LISA RAYMOND.:)

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
Maybe she'll wear some fancy pants with the world globe on them? Hanes can start to market them.:)

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
Expect her to lose pretty easily to Raymond though...

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.