Tennis Forum banner
221 - 227 of 227 Posts

· Registered
4,967 Posts
Can't believe it's been three years! I really enjoyed running the game with you @Sexysova, but as you already said I won't have as much time next year as I currently do (getting older is scary :sobbing: ). I'm really sad to see you leave the forum completely though! I hope you'll reconsider and maybe pop in here and there 😇
poldo are you carrying on with PYW

· Premium Member
77,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
:sobbing:😥:sobbing: Oh no, what sad news. I love this game and as I don't have much time it's great to be able to play something that only takes a few minutes. Maybe you'll reconsider next year? I hope so, but thank you for all the hard work you and Poldo have put into this :love:, and into TT where you are a fantastic manager.
I don't think I will reconsider for now, I am a really busy person and I kinda wished I had an opportunity to spend my free time in a better way, which I will do now :) but it was definitely amazing to run this game and TT and see you all guys voting and enjoying :) but I think it's time to end this great game :)

· Premium Member
77,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
Can't believe it's been three years! I really enjoyed running the game with you @Sexysova, but as you already said I won't have as much time next year as I currently do (getting older is scary :sobbing: ). I'm really sad to see you leave the forum completely though! I hope you'll reconsider and maybe pop in here and there 😇
it was definitely amazing, I enjoyed it and as I told you in PM, I wish you the best only :) there are better things to do than TF haha.

· Banned
Team Vika
48,146 Posts
PYW WTA Finals Guadalajara 2021 | Final

vs

Anett Kontaveit EST [7] beat Paula Badosa ESP [13] | 6-2 1-6 7-6

this was my last PYW tournament, we lack votes and it's not really fun anymore, moreover Poldo will not be able to help next year so it's time to finish the game. no need to update rankings then. if someone wants to take over, you can, of course, same with my yearly pop contest in GM. I will just finish TT Dubai and then leave TF for good, it was great three seasons, thank to all who voted :)
Aaahhhhh I totally feel you about wanting to take time away from TF and maybe not manage PYW anymore; it's good to prioritize life off the internet, and you can't run this game forever. Regardless you have already put so much into the game, which is appreciated by myself and many others.

Your annual popularity contest is iconic though, so I do hope you'll keep doing that, and at least that we can have another round of it this year. But of course I respect your decision whatever it is.

· Registered
47,643 Posts
this was my last PYW tournament, we lack votes and it's not really fun anymore, moreover Poldo will not be able to help next year so it's time to finish the game. no need to update rankings then. if someone wants to take over, you can, of course, same with my yearly pop contest in GM. I will just finish TT Dubai and then leave TF for good, it was great three seasons, thank to all who voted :)
Very sad to see you leave Ondrej! Wishing you all the best with whatever you plan to do! Your work with PYW has been amazing. I am really grateful how you and @Poldo carried on over the last two years! :)

221 - 227 of 227 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.