The game will work very simply, and here are the rules:
1) To play this game, you will post a full predicted draw including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
2) You must post your full prediction before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck.
3) If a player withdraws...
Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #209 – TOKYO - 2005
Past Winners :
2 0 0 4 : geegables(AUS) def. kafelek (POL) & speedster_ (INA)
2 0 0 3 : köj-e (INA) def. bionic 71 (AUS)
Welcome to Pick-A-Winner (PAW), the Predictions game!
Playing is simple: over the course of the tournament choose...
Sunday, October 9, 2005
Centre Court (from 11.00hrs)
1. Singles Final: Golovin vs. Vaidisova
2. ATP Singles Final: Ancic vs. Moodie (NB 12.30hrs)
3. ATP Doubles Final: Arthurs/Hanley or Iwabuchi/Suzuki vs. Aspelin/Perry