Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PYW Rankings:

As depicted above, Elena Dementieva was the winner of the Toray Pan Pacific Open 2006. In PYW, however, the Russian bowed out to compatriot Anastasia Myskina - who she had defeated in the final of the Australian Open in PYW - in the semi finals. Myskina, however, failed to take the title, as Martina Hingis claimed this trophy.

The Italian city of Ortisei played host to a $75K ITF event the same week, with a star-studding field. German top seed Anna-Lena Grönefeld had struggled the entire week, winning each match in three sets, but reached the final despite these struggles. In the final, however, she bowed out to Estonia's Maret An. For Ani, it was her fourth ITF final and her second title, having sported final losses in Bergamo (Bychkova) and Joue-les-Tours (Kanepi), but having won Barcelona (Sanchez Lorenzo).

The Files:

Tournament History: http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2R42MFUBZCYWF3PW7YU8C3XK6S
Rankings: http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0BMOFS5SHVOPQ3SWJCWG9VNSOK

Both are Excel files.

·
64,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Toray Pan Pacific Champion | Martina Hingis:

·
64,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Wooden Spoon Winners:

Tokyo: Kveta Peschke
Ortisei: Tatiana Poutchek

·
Registered
27,356 Posts
Unfortunately, your file has expired. A link is valid for 7 days or a limited number of downloads, whichever occurs first.
:confused:

Don't know why , but i visit the link just only after 2 hrs after furst post in this thread

·
64,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Foot's Fingers said:
:confused:

Don't know why , but i visit the link just only after 2 hrs after furst post in this thread

Hmm. I will check :eek:

·
64,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Something must be wrong, cause I uploaded again and I get the same error. I don't know what to do about it.

If only WTAworld allowed me to post Excel files :shrug:

·
Kookie Supporter
67,494 Posts
CooCooCachoo said:
Something must be wrong, cause I uploaded again and I get the same error. I don't know what to do about it.

If only WTAworld allowed me to post Excel files :shrug:
Maybe you can add the file to your post as an attachment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts