Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PYW Indian Wells

Welcome to Indian Wells, California, USA! One of the largest events outside of the Grand Slams is here, in sunny Indian Wells. The Pacific Life Open will provide the players with warm weather and the fans with exciting matches. Who will be in great shape on the American hardcourts? Vote now as the Pacific Life Open commences with the qualifying competition.

Code:
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ff0000]Ranking Points:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]W - [/B]465[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]F - [/B]325[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]SF - [/B]210[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]QF -[/B] 115[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]R16[/B] - 65[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]R32 - [/B]40[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]R64 - [/B]25[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]R128 - [/B]1[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Qualifier[/B] - 15 *[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Q2 - [/B]10[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Q1 - [/B]1[/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]* [I]If a qualifier loses in the first round, no first round points are awarded on top of the qualifying points.[/I][/FONT]
Code:
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]Previous Finals:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]2005: Daniela Hantuchova SVK [13][/B] beat Kim Clijsters BEL [B]| 61 26 75[/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]2006:[/B] [B]Elena Dementieva RUS [4][/B] beat [B]Martina Hingis SUI [19][/B] [B]| 46 61 76[/B][/FONT]
Code:
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]Quarterfinals Line-up:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=5][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][B]Vera Zvonareva RUS [15] [/B]lost to [B]Jelena Janković SRB [7] | 4-6 6-2 5-7[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=2]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkgreen][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#000080][I]Caroline Wozniacki DEN [WC] [/I]lost to [B]Lucie Safarova CZE [19] | 6-4 5-7 3-6[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Book Antiqua]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen][FONT=Book Antiqua]Alicia Molik AUS vs [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Tatiana Golovin FRA [13][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=darkgreen][FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Nicole Vaidisova CZE [6] [/B]vs [/FONT][FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Ai Sugiyama JPN [16][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE]
3. Quarterfinal

vs

Alicia Molik AUS vs Tatiana Golovin FRA [13]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts