Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PYW Fes

Welcome to Fes, Morocco! Red clay will be dominating the following weeks, that all lead up to the season's second Grand Slam: Roland Garros. Who will slide and slice her way to the top in this Tier IV event? Will Gajdosova be able to defend her title? Only your votes can determine it! Vote now as the Grand Prix de la SAR La Princesse Lalla Meryem kicks off!

Code:
[SIZE=3][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]Ranking Points:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]W -[/B] 115[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]F - [/B]80[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]SF - [/B]50[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]QF - [/B]30[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]R16 - [/B]15[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]R32 -[/B] 3[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Qualifier -[/B] 7*[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Q3 -[/B] 3[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Q2 -[/B] 2[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Q1 -[/B] 1[/FONT]
Code:
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]Previous Finals:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT] 

[COLOR=navy][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=black][B]2005:[/B][/COLOR] Jelena Dokić SCG beat Claudine Schaul LUX [B]| 6-7 6-3 6-3[/B] [U][B][COLOR=black][note: played in Casablanca][/COLOR][/B][/U][/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=#000000][B]2006:[/B] [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#000080]Jarmila Gajdosova SVK beat Anastassia Rodionova RUS [B]| 6-3 2-6 6-4 [U][COLOR=#000000][note: played in Rabat][/COLOR][/U][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
Code:
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]The Favourites:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] 

[B][FONT=Book Antiqua]OUT OF COMPETITION[/FONT][/B]

[LEFT][COLOR=#006400][FONT=Book Antiqua][I][B]First Section: [/B][FONT=Book Antiqua]Sania Mirza IND [1][/FONT][/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]

[LEFT][B][FONT=Book Antiqua]OUT OF COMPETITION[/FONT][/B][/LEFT]

[COLOR=darkgreen][FONT=Book Antiqua][I][B]Second Section:[/B] [FONT=Book Antiqua]Alize Cornet FRA[/FONT][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

[B][FONT=Book Antiqua]OUT OF COMPETITION[/FONT][/B]

[COLOR=darkgreen][FONT=Book Antiqua][I][B]Third Section:[/B] Caroline Wozniacki DEN[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=black]OUT OF COMPETITION[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[COLOR=darkgreen][FONT=Book Antiqua][B][I]Fourth Section:[/I][/B] [I]Stephanie Dubois CAn[/I][/FONT][/COLOR]
Finals:

Sandra Klösel GER vs Timea Bacsinszky SUI

1 - 20 of 32 Posts