Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PYW Bad Gastein

Welcome to Bad Gastein, Austria! Lost in one of thousands Alpine valleys this beautiful town known as a ski-resort in the winter will host a PYW tournament for the very first time. This Tier III replaces in the calendar the tournament in Budapest, which was moved back to April. The main highlights of the tournament are Anabel Medina Garrigues and Francesca Schiavone, but as is often the case in PYW tournaments, local WCs and qualifiers shouldn't be overlooked. Who will go down into the books as the first ever winner of Gastein Ladies? Vote now as the qualifying competition kicks off.
Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][B][U]Ranking Points:[/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]W[/B] - 140[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]F [/B]- 100[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]SF[/B] - 65[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]QF[/B] - 35[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]R16[/B] - 20[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]R32[/B] - 1[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]Qualifier[/B] - 8[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2]*[B]Q3[/B] - 4[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]Q2[/B] - 3[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][B]Q1[/B] - 1 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][I]* If a qualifier loses in the first round, no first round points are awarded on top of the qualifying points.[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
Code:
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][U]Previous Finals:[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2]New event in 2007.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Code:
[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR=green][B][U]The Favourites:[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/global/photos/150x200/160391.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=green][I][B]First Section: Flavia Pennetta ITA[/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=black][B]OUT OF COMPETITION[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=green][I][B]Second Section: Aravane Rezai FRA [5][/B][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][IMG]http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/global/photos/150x200/310318.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2][COLOR=green][B][I]Third Section: Anna-Lena [COLOR=green][FONT=Book Antiqua]Grönefeld[/FONT][/COLOR] GER[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=2]OUT OF COMPETITION[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=green][B][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=green]Fourth Section:[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]Maria Elena Camerin ITA[/SIZE][/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
Final:

Flavia Pennetta ITA vs Anna-Lena Grönefeld GER

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
ALGroenfeld

·
God Gave Us Rock 'N' Roll
47,858 Posts
Pennetta

1 - 20 of 25 Posts