Tennis Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
68,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I might have played b4 but have forgotten about it. So this is supposed to be like FITD but pick the ones you WANT to progress?
yes, there is a draw and you always vote for a player you prefer in each match :) let me know if you want to vote so I can put you on notifications list :wavey:

·
Registered
19,183 Posts
yes, there is a draw and you always vote for a player you prefer in each match :) let me know if you want to vote so I can put you on notifications list :wavey:
not entirely sure I can commit as I have a major thesis ahead of me in 2019 which will take up quite a bit of my free time but I'll keep this thing in mind.

·
Registered
7,699 Posts
I'm spending less time on TF but I don't mind voting as well!

·
Premium Member
6,927 Posts
I'm in for this, i would also like to help you for ITF tournaments

·
Premium Member
68,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I'm in for this, i would also like to help you for ITF tournaments
there will be no ITF tournaments in 2019. however, if PYW does well next year, we will create polls for ITF, FED CUP and doubles :)

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator - Games
33,056 Posts
I haven't been around that much lately and I probably won't be able to be a part of it consistently, but this game was fun to play and it would be nice to see it back. :)

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,712 Posts
I have 47 voters in notification list which is absolutely amazing, hopefully I will add more people soon as I know from my experience that some people are not able to vote every round and some might find notifications annoying in the future :lol:
Glad to see this back but yes this is the issue.

Even at the peak of the notification, there was more than that in the list and we'd sometimes still have to VOTE AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN lol

So maybe it's worth reviewing some if the rules in these cases, As theresponsible for the previous revval of PYW, I'm available if you want to discuss it :)

Also you can add me in the notifications list

·
Premium Member
68,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #73

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Yes :) Do you want me to put you on notifications list so you will be informed when a new tournament/round is started?
Of course. I will not be able to access TF so often this coming couple weeks, but I hope I can participate in this :)
Anyway, I find TF very slow yesterday and today. Or is it just me?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Yes :) Do you want me to put you on notifications list so you will be informed when a new tournament/round is started?
Of course. I will not be able to access TF so often this coming couple weeks, but I hope I can participate in this :)

·
Premium Member
68,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
yeah, it has been slow recently...

61 - 78 of 78 Posts