Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Snitch
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pssssttt...Alex Stevenson, I got a message from Venus

Venus wanted me to tell you that she needs you to beat the crap out of Jenn Crapp uh Capp in the second round so she can hold onto her the number one spot. Your mission is clear young lady, dont fail the syndicate...;)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
hmmm syndicate huh? Doncha know, Jenn is Italiano?? That means La Cosa Nostra is at her beck & call! Calling Tony Soprano....

;)
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Snitch
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tony Saprano's got nothing for us. See, we dont use guns, we have girls hitting 127 mph bombs off tennis raquets:eek:

Dare me to send Serena "the body" Williams to do you in? I did not think so...;)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Bombs maybe. but Jenn the DECAPITATOR Capriati has Sicilian strength on her side!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Snitch
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did I forget to mention that we successully recruited Ms. Coetzer, "The Little Assassin". See, she had to lose early in Memphis so she could take on her first mission, keeping the perennial threat "The Tower of Power" Davey off the court a little longer. See, all Amanda had to do was to get Linds to practice with her and hit a cross court bomb on the run right at the bad knee. And now that I told you this, her next mission is to "off" you. If I was you, I would stay clear of pretty blond South Africans carrying tennis racquets. ;)

Trust me, something big is coming from the "terror Squad". :eek:

·
Snitch
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also, Anna had all you guys fooled. She is actually one of our girls. Code name the "The Russian Bomb Shell". She has successfully infiltrated the Hingis camp by posing has a "doubles partner". Doubles Partner, LMAO. Mission "SPICE GIRLS" a complete success. Marti is now number 5 and slipping. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

·
Snitch
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BTW, do you really think that Kim is injured? UHHHHH. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
HAHAHAHA freethinker... I like your thinking. That explains it.. that frickin Coetzer caused my girl Lindsay's knee injury!! I've got to sic Guido on her for sure. ;)

And LOL Korny posing as a doubles partner!! You are so right... Hingis gets with Kournikova, and plunges in the rankings. Truly diabolical!;) :D

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
[email protected] in this thread, nice change from the stupid anti-whoever ones floating around :D

you do know that Venus, Serena, Alex, Amanda and everyone are ALL secretly part of the Iva Majoli camp, don't you... they're just biding their time until she can make a Slam-winning comeback to eclipse Jenn :p

·
Snitch
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, actually Iva is one of Richard's top veteran girls. In fact, Iva is currently on the hunt to capture Bin Laden. She plans to nail him with a big serve Down the T. :eek:

·
Snitch
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OMG, THIS JUST IN:

Serena Williams was ID'd leaving the scene of a "DRIVE BY SERVING" where Navratilova was creamed leaving a resturant in Scottsdale. The driver was said to be no other than Kimmy herself (injured my ass). NBC News is reporting that Kim's little sister was in the back seat with a note pad and appeared to be taking notes. Chris Evert released a statment following the attack that she will not be doing any coverage for NBC during the upcomming Wimbledon because she is afraid for her families safety. She stated that she saw Venus and members of the Belgian mafia (headed by the retired Van Roost and her henchwoman Justine Henin) casing her home. Two weeks ago, Evert survived a cross town swing volley followed by a deadly lob by an unidentified attacker. Neighbors gave a description of the assailant matching Venus Williams but this has not been confirmed. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
OMG!!Good luck Alexandra!!!You can beat her!

·
Snitch
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GO ALEX, Dont fail this important mission.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Snitch
16,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lose this and I will tie you to the net and let the girls serve at your head. ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
yeah yeah! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

...oh and some sirens, more crying babies, and really annoying kids that are anti crapriati and a really dumb camera man that is willing to take a chance :) :bounce:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts