Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While you deliberate over the banning transparency issues and whatnot I think it would be nice if in the meantime you made a provisional thread, locked it, and updated it with who is getting banned and for how long. Cause you know, you can't really be promising transparency while not even making public who you're banning.

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
We are reasonably* close to releasing a Banned Users 2.0 and the provisional list might not even beat the real one to release.

Compiling it would take time, and we'd rather spend it on the real deal.

*Note that this is my definition of reasonable.** Your definition--and that of other admins--may vary.

**as if someone who is a JoLa fan has any grasp of what "reasonable" means.

(All kidding aside, we have made a lot of progress and I really do believe we should be able to address this concern).

·
Registered
19,470 Posts
Yeah, that's right, especially as long as I've noticed there are bans almost every week lately.

But the reasons of the ban should be also given, I saw that on other forums.

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
Yeah, that's right, especially as long as I've noticed there are bans almost every week lately.

But the reasons of the ban should be also given, I saw that on other forums.
Bans tend to rise and fall with the amount of activity going on in the tennis world, so we'll probably see several more around FO and Wimby, then a decline as we head into the USO and fall.

I know nobody believes me, but honestly, we don't enjoy banning people.

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.