Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
I love it as well.

Mary will play Mashona Washington on court "FAMILY CIRCLE MAGAZINE STADIUM" It is the 2nd match on that court, and play begins at 10am local.

Best of luck to you Mary.

Have fun and hit lots of winners

Mark

Reactions: Andy.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm glad u guys like it :)
i'll be in front of computer during her match to day .
wish her the best of luck

·
Registered
283 Posts
Best of luck Mary! :)

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Mary Pierce defeats Mashona Washington 6-3 6-2

yipeeeeeeee

Mary saved a break point in her service game to win the match.

A few doubles faults i heard.

But yipweeeeeeeeee Well done Mary on the win !!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Go MARY you have to reach the final here!!!!!! :bounce: Have fun girl!!!!:hearts: :worship:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Nice win Mary!!

Good Luck against Nuria...

I'll cross my fingers

Reactions: Andy.

·
Premium Member
27,184 Posts
Well done Mary. she really seems to be on the right track. She has gotten her fitness back and the hunger and she is playing great tennis keep it up girl.

·
Registered
341 Posts
uh, what's going on? Who is this Vives lady who is now taken a set and is up a break on Mary? Maybe Mary is tired from playing doubles too?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Mary Burning up. I know she is gonna win Roland Garros. I could see her defeating Serena or Maria, Kim or Justine and also my girl, Venus or one of the new crop of blonds and 2 brunettes. I could really see it. Then again, I could see Martina Navratilova winning RG this year if she commits. I mean no one is at their best right now. The top player is Maria and she is not a sure shot for clay. Kim will burn out of gas before RG and Justine may be getting better, but she is not 100% for Paris. Lindsay, could might as well stay home and watch the damn thing on tv. Venus, needs to get it together withthese silly loses and Anastasia, well she needs to just go away. The big shocker would be if Capriati comes back and wins it on her initial return. Remember she is a past champion and beating some very people along the way too.

Or Monica could come back and take it too. I mean the field is so open right now that it makes it ok to have a wide variety of takers. I kinda like that though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts