Tennis Forum banner

2101 - 2120 of 2148 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Come on... I seriously wonder who can't recognize her here.
The WTA lists 26 different players whose first name is Yulia. We're not all as gifted as you at recognising every single one of them in a photo from 10 or more years ago.

otoh I don't recognize Monica... still wonder which Monica it is as well.
Yeah...there are 66 Monicas in the WTA system as well.

Surely it would be a common courtesy to list the person's full name in this (and the other photo threads). Not everybody looking at this forum is such a dedicated fan that they're going to recognise every single player whose photo is deemed worthy of inclusion.

·
Premium Member
39,363 Posts
We're not all as gifted as you at recognising every single one of them in a photo from 10 or more years ago.
I think you're the exception here. But it's a case by case regarding the pictures. I truly think anyone who follows the WTA and knows Putintseva (a regular player on the tour), recognizes her on that picture without any name.

Not everybody looking at this forum is such a dedicated fan that they're going to recognise every single player whose photo is deemed worthy of inclusion.
How about the fun of guessing. I like the idea of mentionning the name in spoiler mode only to let anybody have a guess.

2101 - 2120 of 2148 Posts