Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been blessed with the gift of seeing into the future so I figured I would look into the life of Steffi Graf as she continues down the road of her life after tennis. As you all know, Steffi is currently the proud mother of young Jaden Agassi. She appears to be so happy raising her child while being a supportive wife to Andre. But upon looking into the future, those things change somewhat. The once nurturing, protective mother turns into a domineering tyrant whose rules are to be obeyed at all times. Below is a picture of the Agassi family in happier times followed by a snippet of what I saw about their future. Let's hope I'm wrong. Apparently, Andre will just be entering the midpoint of his tennis career at age 44.

In happier times

What the future holds

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
selesrules is steffi's secret son? this explains a lot;)

·
Registered
486 Posts
That is funny for sure because I CANNOT picture Steffi talking like that, it is just not her word choice or way at all!!!

:)

·
Registered
6,663 Posts
That really made me laugh. :hearts: Steffi's you-know-whats seem to have expanded a lot.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ferrero said:
LOLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL
Wasn't it Serena before? :cool:
No. THIS is Serena. Get it right. There's plenty of differences.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Poor Jaden...I feel so sorry for him. :sad:

Reactions: selesfan

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Leena said:
Steffi turned black.
Nah , Steffi didn´t turn black. She just spent wayyyy too much time on the sunny tennis court practising with poor , little Jaden.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
that poor child. LOL!

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Poor kid all he wants to do is dance... No shame is Steffi's clocking him game though.. :)

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
878 Posts
LOL @ entire thread

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
MarcusRock said:
is this steffi in the eighties trying to eat baby selesrules?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts