Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
34,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to search the general forum for some old thread but when I do it only produces todays and yesterdays results. I am trying to find a thread of about 6 months old. :shrug:

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
I noticed the same thing too. The options were set to show all threads yet it still only showed the past 48 hours. :eek:

It's been like this since yesterday at least.

·
Banned
20,175 Posts
Ya, the same for me.

·
Registered
24,441 Posts
me too. :eek:

·
Banned
3,300 Posts
go to google
write the topic or any thing related to it + wtaworld or now i think tennisforum

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
34,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
are you talking about actual search or actually going back 6 months to search for a thread? Do you have the threads set to beginning?
Ok for example, I searched for a thread about Niculescu from late last year and it didn't turn up. Indeed according to the results of my search, there have been no mentions of Niculescu prior to the last 10 or so days. :lol:

·
Registered
24,441 Posts
:bounce: still not working. :eek:

·
Registered
24,441 Posts
please help, or reply at least if search function won't work anymore. :sad:

·
nothing else compares
19,534 Posts
If I go in through archive mode amd use the google option at the top that searches the whole message board, it only comes up with limited results when I know their are loads more.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Ok for example, I searched for a thread about Niculescu from late last year and it didn't turn up. Indeed according to the results of my search, there have been no mentions of Niculescu prior to the last 10 or so days. :lol:
I typed in Niculescu search here and it went back to 2006. Six pages of threads dealing with Niculescu, including many that were recent. All I did was use search here. Is that what you are doing or do you use google only?

Of course I have no idea if the thread you want is in the search since the topic was not specific.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I used a search here at the site for Niculescu and it went back to 2006. Of course, I dont know if the thread in question is in that 6 pages or so of threads.

Many are current.

·
Vamorza!
46,227 Posts
For me the thing is when I am making search with an advanced search function I am trying to get old threads for previous tournements at the section.

I used to get all the threads and bunch of results successfully but lately there are either no results or just one.

For example I am trying Moscow,normally I should get lots of threads but I am geting from only this year now or nothing.

·
Kookie Supporter
67,256 Posts
I used a search here at the site for Niculescu and it went back to 2006. Of course, I dont know if the thread in question is in that 6 pages or so of threads.

Many are current.
You will see that all of them were recently posted in (May 2008 at the latest). The only exception is the last one, which probably appears since it is a sticky. If you were to find a thread last posted in, in 2007 for instance it does not show up. It shows only threads with a last post in recent months.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts