Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Jelena Dokic losted the match in Mary Pierce with 2nd round at Open. Why does she be losing matches 2nd round and matches playing no winning to go leewardly. Discombobulating circumstanciation cause my name is your name Wong Ching to be satirized in the anger of upsettingness.

Please. Kind I asked to discovering a way that get Jelena Dokic to winning play. She wins and Wong gleefully smiling for camera. Click click.

Greeting and salutationing,

Wong Ching (SRI LANKA)

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi "SchettPing",

Are youing the play fine from China, Peng Shuai (CHN)? Wong Ching (SRI LANKA) talking with hers and

SSHHHSSHHSSHH to you, secretion coming.

Wong Ching (SRI LANKA) and or Peng Shuai (CHN) having the baby sex!!!!!! Pregnancing for me to her!!!!

No like G!!!! BOOOO G!!!! SUCKED AND LOSTED!!!! Reference to Angelique WIDJAJA (INA).

Greeting and Salutating,

Wong Ching (SRI LANKA)

·
Registered
1 Posts
My most alikes player are "Aussie Blonde Bomber" Alicia Molik (AUS) who was destroyed her good dreams one day before with Italic player Francesca Schiavone (ITA). :( :mad: :fiery: :banghead: :shout:

However, nevertheless I'm also alikes another "Blonde Bomber", in means are Jelena Dokic (SCG). :hearts: :inlove:

Therefore, I am disappoint in defeat of Jelena Dokic (SCG) very often in these times. :sad: :tears: :bigcry: :hysteric: :crying2:

Therefore, I am agrees with member "DokicWong". You think? :confused:

·
Banned
554 Posts
:haha:

·
Banned
554 Posts
I love Alanis! Refer to my signature for a lyric of her new song. :cool:

·
Banned
554 Posts
Yes, Eight Easy Steps is her next single! I'm happy for her, hehe.

OMG! Debbie Foy! LMAO! I loved her. :hearts:

·
Registered
7,673 Posts
What the hell is going on with this thread?!

Is that new info true? If so then it's major stuff!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.