Tennis Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Its simple!

One Rule: Don't make your sig so big that it will annoy other users.

If this rule is broken your sig will be instantly removed.

You can review the sigs before you delete them anyway, and its just common sense to tell if a sig is appropriate or not.
that is way too subjective. How big sigs are depends on your screen resolution as well. Plus what seems too big for me, could be ok for others. There would be non stop complaints if this was implemented.

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
my sig is 5 lines, i want to add more but it says i have 8:mad:
That's weird. I think it is something with your codes. Try turning off the enhanced interface if you use that, and then don't use enters when you switch from left to center.
So:
[pic][ center ]text
text[/center]text
text

That should work. I will look at it for you now.

·
Dubai Love
52,261 Posts
That's weird. I think it is something with your codes. Try turning off the enhanced interface if you use that, and then don't use enters when you switch from left to center.
So:
[pic][ center ]text
text[/center]text
text

That should work. I will look at it for you now.
Works now, THANKS:worship:

·
Registered
47,592 Posts
I don't understand the people complaining about only having eight lines.

You can put more than one of your favorite players on a line. :help:

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Good news and bad news people.

The good news is that after all your complaints, we decided to change the maximum size back to 5.
The bad news is that the 8 lines-rule stays.
The I-don't-know-if-it's-good-or-bad news is that Mr Dokic's ideas are not going to be implemented. It stays as it is: if your sig is considered too big, you will be asked to change it. If you feel a sig is too big, you can bring it to our attention by using the 'report post' button.

I also want to point out that these rules are final. They are not likely to be changed anytime soon. Please accept that we have to set limits to signatures to keep the board accessable for all our members.
Thank you :)

·
Dubai Love
52,261 Posts
Good news and bad news people.

The good news is that after all your complaints, we decided to change the maximum size back to 5.
The bad news is that the 8 lines-rule stays.
The I-don't-know-if-it's-good-or-bad news is that Mr Dokic's ideas are not going to be implemented. It stays as it is: if your sig is considered too big, you will be asked to change it. If you feel a sig is too big, you can bring it to our attention by using the 'report post' button.
I also want to point out that these rules are final. They are not likely to be changed anytime soon. Please accept that we have to set limits to signatures to keep the board accessable for all our members.
Thank you :)
why should anyone care, people who make complaints are :crazy: because it's not any of their business. People should have sigs the way they want, but i have no problems with the rules.:)

·
Banned
15,803 Posts
Cool. It's probably good news that my idea was not implemented. :) I have absolutely no idea how hard you guys have to work to keep everyone happy, so if you think this way is the best way, then it is the best way.

Good to see some rule changes though. I'm going to try out this size 5 :)

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,461 Posts
why should anyone care, people who make complaints are :crazy: because it's not any of their business. People should have sigs the way they want, but i have no problems with the rules.:)

Yes freedom is an option I like. But that would be fine if we could trust people to be a little sensible and not put up siggies that will take up half of other poster's screen.

·
Banned
15,803 Posts
Hey I want this:

★ DOKIC ★ KARATANTCHEVA ★ ROGOWSKA ★ TURSUNOV ★

"Tell me love isn't true - is it just a trick to procreate" Liam Finn
"It's a luscious mix of words and tricks that let us bet when you know we should fold" The Shins
"I don't know where the sun beams end and the star lights begins it's all a mystery" The Flaming Lips​

but it won't let me! it says i have too many lines! I ONLY HAVE 4!!!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts