help please :wavey:

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
How many lines can we have????

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
I also tried to change it and it wouldn't allow text larger than size 3. I really want to put my Dokic support in my sig, but I'm not ready to give up my Sailor Moon quote :sad: :angel:

·
Registered
15,816 Posts
If trying to add something and it says "BB code size value is too big"

What does that mean? :confused:

I want this in my sig....

★ SAM STOSUR ★
alicia molik - jess moore - isabella holland
tatiana golovin - maria kirilenko - casey dellacqua
anna chakvetadze - jelena dokic - daniela hantuchova
sophie ferguson - jarmila gajdosova - lucie safarova - sania mirza

Official Ball Boy of Don't Knock the Dok :rocker2:

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
That means the size of the text is too large. I got that too until I changed it to something like 2 or 3.

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
The rules that we set up a while back (and that can be found in the sticky thread in this forum) are now applied in the software.
So no bigger textsize than 3, as you have experienced, and no more than 8 lines.

·
Registered
17,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i finally managed to get it to like 5 lines :help:
thanks for offering help :)

·
Registered
12,560 Posts
No bigger text size than 3? So anyone with a bigger text size than 3 hasnt changed their signature since May? Im so confused.

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
It was already decided on a while ago, but you had been lucky because we hadn't found out how to put it in the software, and it was too much work to check all sigs.
We now know how to change it in the software though.

·
Premium Member
14,046 Posts
It was already decided on a while ago, but you had been lucky because we hadn't found out how to put it in the software, and it was too much work to check all sigs.
We now know how to change it in the software though.
is there any way you can do the same with the software in regards to premium members picture signatures? a fair few of them are exceeding the size limit as well.

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
is there any way you can do the same with the software in regards to premium members picture signatures? a fair few of them are exceeding the size limit as well.
No, we can't.
I did set the size limits to a max of 200 pixels in height, but that only works for when you upload them using the option to upload them from your computer, which nobody does.
So just keep reporting them if you see them, we PM people about it whenever we see them as well.

·
member of NSSA
7,622 Posts
No, we can't.
I did set the size limits to a max of 200 pixels in height, but that only works for when you upload them using the option to upload them from your computer, which nobody does.
So just keep reporting them if you see them, we PM people about it whenever we see them as well.
There is always the option to disable the display of signatures in 'Edit
Options' in your Control Panel. People should use that if they are botherd by huge pictures in signatures.
You shouldn't trouble people who paid good money for some extra features. There are already so few, and lately I can't help but feeling I've paid to become a Verticalscope beta-tester...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts