Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Why?

Some people don't want us to know who they are betting on... I don't know why, it's not like it's real money... but some people are very private in whatever they do... me thinks...

·
Team WTAworld
17,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why not? ;)

Of course it's not like it's real money! :lol: All the more reason to get rid of the private bets.

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
yEAH GET RID OF IT. sO PEOPLE CAN LAUGH at me loosing all of my cash every few weeks

I am with Kenny !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get rid of private bets and bring back the bank please

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Can I ask why the Bank won't come back. At least when I put some money in there I will forget about it for a while. And when I loose like I do quite often at the moment. I will have a little somthing to fall back on.

Pretty please. Kenny is right LOL

·
Team WTAworld
17,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Never gonna happen Mark.

Guess we gotta accept the private betting. Even if it's freaking annoying

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Never gonna happen Mark.

Guess we gotta accept the private betting. Even if it's freaking annoying
:lol: :lol:

I would like if we can donate money to another user...

hint hint Kenny, I need you to give me like 30 Gs... :lol:

Reactions: Kenny

·
TennisHaven
24,039 Posts
Can I ask why the Bank won't come back. At least when I put some money in there I will forget about it for a while. And when I loose like I do quite often at the moment. I will have a little somthing to fall back on.

Pretty please. Kenny is right LOL
the reason the bank aint coming is because there are some software vulnrabilities when running the bank software with the new forum software..

Its not an actual company that makes the add-ons its users of various forums, so commonly a addon is made and then its forgotten about and nobody makes updates for them when these little issues arise.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts