Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all of you fans of Venus who turned on me, do you really think I give a fuck about what you said to me on this board? I have had people say worse things to my face and I haven't let that bother so I will not let this either. As I stated when I said the article was fake, this was done for the critics of Venus who don't want to admit the truth and that is they would rather she skip the tournament because they know regardless of how injured she is, she is still threat to their favorites. But what was more disturbing than what her critics say about her was how her fans turned on me, who as most of you should know by now, a big fans of Venus'. If most of you used some common sense, you would have figured out by reading the obviously fake article that it was just that; FAKE and that as a fan of hers, I have not ever posted a negative arout her since I have been a member of this boardd. By doing this one time thing, some of you proved Venus critics right; that you are fanatics who will turn on other fans quicker than you would turn on her critics. I have noticed that with other posts and never said anyting about it becasue why bother, but since this was done to me tonight, I tought I would speak out on it.

You can take the stupic reputation points from me; I really don't care because until someone sent me a private message about these green dots, I didn't know what the hell they were. As I stated before, I am sorry if any inconvenience was caused by the fake article I wrote, but I will not apologize for why I did it, so just deal with it and if the administrator of this board wants to deal with me, so be it.

·
Don't mess with Texas!
4,900 Posts
oh poor lizchris.... boo hoo...

·
psychotic banana
3,023 Posts
I didn't have a problem with your post. I didn't know if it was true or not...and I won't gang up on you.

I understand why you did what you did...but it was an ignorant move on your part cuz this forum is full of posters who would (and will) jump on you for any pro or anti Williams post.

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Knizzle said:
Lizchris, although I didn't have a big issue with your post, you had to have known what the majority reaction would be. Right??
I knew that some people would have a problem with it and be mad, but I didn't think they would use that kind of language against me, even after I apologize for any inconvenience. I am glad that this was a minority of her fans and that most of them like you are intelligent and have common sense.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
what was all the hoopla about? What did you post?

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
repost! I'm sure I'd get a kick out of it all.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
TopShotta said:
She posted an article that quoted sources saying that Venus will pull out of the US Open on friday and it caused a big stink on the board...Dont worry Liz, I understood why you did it...:wavey:
ewww! was she trying to jinx Vee? because then I dont understand any more jokes :p

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.