Tennis Forum banner
81 - 100 of 107 Posts
Anna -Zuluaga match invalid becoz Anna retired
no, that was the previous round ;)
i only did Likhovtseva-Myskina match incase somebody in the QF's retired..:confused:

Discussion starter · #91 ·
Rossana Fan said:
no, that was the previous round ;)
i only did Likhovtseva-Myskina match incase somebody in the QF's retired..:confused:
Go read the rules. When there is a retirement, you can make the replacement in ANY round you want. So many people had replacements and that match counted as your replacement.

Discussion starter · #93 ·
SF Scores:

1. *Yoav* -- 210
2. ~Kirilenko#1Fan~ -- 202
3. HectorMagnus -- 184
4. Zhao -- 182
4. masha -- 182
6. jrm -- 170
7. alwayshingis -- 162
8. Rossana Fan -- 152
9. silverwhite -- 147
10. kwanfan -- 93
11. GER/CAN Sascha -- 77
12. fabifan#1 -- 65

Discussion starter · #94 ·
*Yoav*'s unparalleled 40 points in the semifinals catipulted him into 1st place over darkhorse candidate ~Kirilenko#1Fan~ by just 8 points going into the final. HectorMagnus, Zhao, and masha are still matematically in the hunt, but unless a miracle happens, they are fighting for 3rd placel, and everyone else is just battling for points. The true fight is up at the top where, as the picks stand right now, ~Kirilenko~ needs Davenport to win in three sets to have a shot at the title, otherwise it will be yet another title for the dominant *Yoav*, and it would be his first title under his new controversial strategy.

DAVENPORT def. MAURESMO 6-3 4-6 6-3

No no.. I think I won't win this now, 8 points to crawl back is very hard on one single match, my best chance would be changing to Mauresmo that'd be at least 10 points to 0 but then it'd be very very cheap to predict against my own prediction for the sake of winning, when this is all about our predictions.

81 - 100 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.