• Semifinal :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final :eek:

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
If her opening match is on Rod Laver, then R1 exit. If it's on the outside courts, maybe R3 or R4. Sad to say she's definitely not reaching the quarterfinal.

That said, I hope she proves me wrong.

·
Registered
822 Posts
From what I've seen so far and heard in the last 2 weeks...2nd round exit seems very likely

·
Banned
4,220 Posts
Hey BlueTrees I thought your #1 fave used to be Dina? :confused:

·
Registered
24,269 Posts
If her opening match is on Rod Laver, then R1 exit. If it's on the outside courts, maybe R3 or R4. Sad to say she's definitely not reaching the quarterfinal.

all of her matches will definitely be on Laver, no?
Hell, Dokic's Match(es) will be on Laver.

·
Premium Member
14,390 Posts

No way they'll put her on an outside court. She'll be on a show court, probably Laver.

·
18,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All of Stosur's Australian Open singles matches for the rest of her career will be on Rod Laver Arena. :shrug:

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
all of her matches will definitely be on Laver, no?
Hell, Dokic's Match(es) will be on Laver.
Unforutnately for her, the chances that she plays on Laver is close to inevitable. SHe'll probably be the first or second women's night match. She just needs to draw some weaponless or erratic players in the first two rounds or somehow overcome her nerves to win.

·
Registered
14,793 Posts
Probably 3rd round, because with her luck she draws Kanepi and is sent packing in straight sets. :sobbing:

I hope not, but her Australian hardcourt season is always crappy, and she hasn't proven in Brisbane or Sydney that she can turn it around :shrug:

Please get back to form :sad:

·
Registered
33,664 Posts
Brisbane and Sydney have provided a much-needed reality check, for Sam, her fans and the Aussie media, so I don't think she will be too affected by pressure in Melbourne. But 1 win and 2 losses is not a good enough lead up to allow her to go really deep. I think she'll make the 4th round, with luck the QF, but will lack the match rhythm to get her past the quality opponents she'll run into in the second week.

·
La Divina Assoluta
11,337 Posts

Stosur will probably get a day session and every night session thereafter as long as she is in the tournament.

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
3rd or 4th round

·
Veelieving!!!!!!!
5,118 Posts
Светльо;20716059 said:
1st-4th round, hugely depending on the draw :shrug:
This right here. I believe she will have similar results to what she usually has at the AO. It also depends on who she plays.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts